chapter 11

"Um-" Kazuha said, still very much in the arms of Scaramouche. "Absolutely not!" Linda shrieked as she attempted to pull the poor boy away but before she could do so, scara used his own hand to block her. "Come on kazuha." The indigo said, tugging at kazuha's arm and dragging him to class for real this time. Linda just huffed and stomped her feet like an angry baby.

"Mr Scaramouche and Mr Kazuha, care to explain for your lateness and tardy uniform?" Their math teacher said as she adjusted her glasses and tapped her foot. Turns out the argument from earlier took a much longer time than needed, "I'll pay you a hundred bucks to let us skip detention." Scaramouche said. "You will not be bribing me Mr. One hour detention for both of you. Am I clear?" "Crystal." And Scaramouche dragged Kazuha to their seats.

________________

Detention wasn't as bad as the teachers made it sound, it's just staying quiet in a room. It was quite peaceful some would say. "Kazu, I'm bored. How long more till we can go?" Scaramouche sighed as he turned his body so that he was straddling the chair and laying his head on kazuha's table. Red eyes just looked up at the clock and back down to dark purple ones. "10 more minutes." The grape head just sighed once more and closed his eyes, "wake me up when we have to go ok?" Scaramouche then went to intertwine his right hand with kazuha's left. He gave it a quick squeeze before closing his eyes and falling asleep, hand still not letting go.

Of course this meant that kazuha's brain could no longer function and process anything. He just held onto that hand and smiled giddily like a child on Christmas. He placed down the pencil he was holding in his other hand earlier and went support his head. And he admired the fluffy purple hair and it's wonderful shade.

_____________

"And like, in that weird dream. I was being crushed by like a huge maple leaf-" "Ka-zu-haaaaaaaa!" A shrill voice interrupted a conversation between the two Boys. Scaramouche simply rolled his eyes as Kazuha was approached by a pink eyesore. "I've been waiting forever! Come on, let's go over to my place so we can..play~" Linda said, making it very suggesting and weirding the whole vibe.

"Uhhh, I was actually gonna just go to-" "my place. Isn't that right Darling?" Scaramouche intervened, making sure to emphasise the nickname. Linda just glared at scaramouche as he just smiled smugly, she just fumed and stomped off.

While those to were fighting with eyes ( I had a weird vision when writing this that those two were gonna just pop out their eye balls and play golf....maybe I'm having this vision cause it's 3.20am. oh well.), Kazuha just bit his lower lip and turned red a little.

_______________(time skip, again)

The walk home was really silent, it wasn't normal for it to be this quiet,  with kazuha's wonderful but questionable haiku's  and Scaramouche comebacks, and their usual playful banter. The musician had enough of the silence, especially when the other wasn't walking next to him but behind him. He sighed and stopped walking, this caused Kazuha to bump into him. "Why'd you stopped?" He questioned, titling his head a little, making him look like a lost kitten that scaramouche would definitely kidnap.

"I should be asking you that" Scaramouche said, turning around and looking Kazuha straight in the eyes, it was a good thing they were close in height or this would've been one hell of an embarrassing moment for him. "I didn't do anything.." Kazuha replied as he tried to stare at anything else other than those beautiful purple shades of eyes. Annoyed by this, Scaramouche held kazuha's face and made him face him. "Look at me when I'm talking to you, now why are you silent?"

"...." Kazuha pouted

"I'll wait." Scaramouche loosened his grip but still kept his hand under the other's chin. Kazuha mumbles something and Scaramouche couldn't hear. So he moved closer so that he could hear better.

"Aren't you supposed to be dating me before you call me those stupid names?!" Kazuh yelled, blushing like mad now that he actually said it. Scaramouche on the other is tryna see if he turned deaf cause his ear just got blasted at.

"... wait, so you want me to ask you out? Is that what you want kaedehara Kazuha? So that I can call you those sweet names that you so wish to hear?" Scaramouche chuckled as he inched closer to the beet red Kazuha.

"...You know the answer to that, damnit!"

"Do I? You're gonna need to spell out dear."

"... you're an asshole you know that?"

"So I've been told. So what's it gonna be, kaedehara Kazuha?"

"..yes."

"Louder darling."

"Yes!"

"That's what I like to hear."

Scaramouche then slowly backed a few steps back. Open his mouth and said

" WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! GET CLIFFHANGERED BITCHES AHAHAHAHHAHAHHA"

Byeeeeee :)