Chapter 8

The group was waiting at the side walk for a taxi when a high pitched voice shouted, "Kazuu!" Everyone looked at the direction of the noise and saw that it was Linda. They all wore a disgusted expression except Kazuha who just smiled slightly and waved, Scaramouche just watched their interaction. "Linda, didn't you went home with your friends?" Kazuha asked as he let go of scaramouche, who felt cold without the warm embrace from before. 'What emotion is this....? I feel like crying yet angry? This is confusing.' The violinist thought as he turned away from the scene and looked at his other friends. 'wait friends? Nono, they're just classmates. Mother said friends are just distractions.' Scara shook away that thought and asked what's wrong with their faces. "Oh, uhm...none of us really like her you know? We keep getting a bad feeling about her you know?" Lumine said while trying to smile but it was half assed work. "Oh, you know just saw you and the gang grouping up so I just thought I stop by and join you guys! You don't mind right you guys?" Linda's voice hurt scara's ears from its tone. 'what a pain...' he thought, "if she's coming I'm going home. I have better things to do than spoil my eardrums." Xiao said as he walked off, "oh.."Kazuha trailed off as he watched Xiao walk away, "the rest of us will just hang at Xiao's house. I'm sure you guys will be fine alone..." Ayaka said, before Bowing slightly and catching up with Xiao, The twins trailing behind her.

"Ah sorry Linda, But you should go home too. It's getting late." Kazuha said as he peeled the girl off his body. "Aw, I wanted to stay together longer! But you're right, good night." She said before glancing at scaramouche in disgust who just glared back at her with belittlement in his eyes. "I guess I won't be in tonight's sleepover. Sorry about that scara.." Kazuha held his head low in sadness, "It's alright." Scara tried to reassure the guy Infront of him but failed miserably. 'uhm, what do I do-' Scaramouche asked silently while looking at Kazuha. Scaramouche looked over the other side of the street and saw a café nearby. 'Aha!'

"Ah-choo! *Sniff*" Kazuha sneezed out, Scaramouche glanced back at Kazuha and noticed he was shivering,  "Come, there's a cafe's right over there. Let's warm you up before heading home." The Violinist said as he grabbed the shivering boy's hand. 'Warm...' Kazuha thought as he got dragged off by the indigo.

"One Tea and hot coffee please. Thanks." Scaramouche went back to the table with their drinks in hands. "Here, warm yourself up Alright?" Scaramouche said as he handed the drink to kazuha who gladly took it. "Thanks,  ah! I'll pay you back!" Kazuha said, "No need, I'm not broke. Just drink it and Don't get a cold you idiot." The Violinist sighed as he drank his coffee. The two sat in a comfortable silence, neither of them had anything to say so it was better to relax in the comforting presence of the other, kazuha wished it would stay like this forever. Staying by scaramoche's side forever. "I want that..." Kazuha muttered out loud, "hm? Did you say something?" Scaramouche turned his attention to him away from the painting that was displayed beside their table. "Huh? I,- it's nothing... It's getting late shall we head back? My place pretty close so you can stay at mine for the night since yours is quite the distance... ah! But of course, only if you want to...that is." Kazuha blushed slightly as he was embarrassed by what he was rambling on about. The other found it quite cute how kazuha panicked that he even laughed, "Ahahaha! Sure, why not? Come, let's start heading off now." Scaramouche smiled as he held out his hand which kazuha just just shyly took it and the two walked off to  kazuha's house.

While walking back home, The two were both unaware of the fact that they were holding hands. It was as if it was a normal thing between the two despite meeting only a few days ago, yet so much has happened and it felt like forever. They just held hands and had small conversations, each one leading up to both of them laughing so hard that their stomachs yet never letting go of the other.

Kazuha's pov:
______________

As Scaramouche laughed at a joke I had just told, I was captivated by his laughter and beauty. The way he had such harmonious laugh and smile, it was truly wonderful. 'I love you so much... You give me so much inspiration, my muse.' I thought as I just smiled lovingly at him.

Anyways, I'm back from mid years so your story is gonna start updating as usual!

Someone please tell me you noticed the change in the title. If you didn't notice, I shall be kind and tell you because you guys are blind. It went from "A Violinist and a poet" to "A violist and his poet" SEE THAT?! HIS, HIS!