Chapter 9

The two finally made it to kazuha's house which was quite the sight, a two story house that was had a white coat of paint, the sides had a lovely Fading red on its sides. The windows had curtains in the colour of maple red with maple leafs designs, overall the house was just perfect for Kazuha. Scaramouche took a mental note that kazuha may have an addiction to maple leafs.

"Welcome to my humble abode. And hello people who are not supposed to here at all and how the fuck did you get my keys..." Kazuha said as he sounded more and more comical to scara the more he talks to the others. "We couldn't decide on whose house so we just barged in. We were expecting you to get back home earlier but turns out you were on a little date with Mr. Violinist~ so we made Aether pick lock your door." Lumine said as she gestured to Xiao and her brother while explaining the story. Scaramouche found it quite amusing how such things could even happen while kazuha just sighed and shook his head. '"Since you're here already, let's get ready to sleep! I'm exhausted." Aether said while yawning to prove his exhaustion. "I agree, I am quite tired from all the excitement earlier. Where will we be sleeping?" Ayaka said politely. "I have two extra rooms, you guys can pair up. Ah, Scara. You can sleep with me, that is if you're okay with that idea! I can sleep on the couch if you're not comfortable sharing!" Kazuha stammered and panicked at the thought that his idol would ever agree to sleep in the same room as him. "Sure, I don't mind. But where can I put this bear? It's very heavy..." Scaramouche asked as he lifted up the stuffed toy bear kazuha had won for him at the balloon popping stand earlier. "Ah, you can just lay that on the couch. And you four can go get some of your spare clothes." Kazuha said as he shooed the others away from the living room before Guiding scaramouche to his own bedroom to get some clothes for him to change into.

"Here, it might be a bit small though but these are the biggest sized clothes I own. You can change in the bathroom over there." Kazuha said as he pointed to the door.

(Ok I'm super lazy and I just to finish this fast. Also I need to speed up the pace in the story cause it's getting kinda draggy and no one likes a draggy book so by the end of the two chapters I assure there will be drama. I hope so at least.)

(Ok let's just say they sleep and now it's morning ok? Ok. Let's move on)

The next morning, scaramouche woke up to a very fluffy bunch of white hair In his face as he hugged something warm. 'what the? Since when did I have a heat warning teddy bear?' Scara thought sleepily as he buried his face deeper into the soft trap. But soon jerked awake and widen his eyes as he realised what position he was in, he was big spooning Kazuha! The other cuddled closer to the violist chest and hugged his waist which made scaramouche face burn bring red. The balladeer just stayed still, not even daring to breath in fear that it would wake up the one sleeping next to him.

(This is gonna be a super regular occurrence where I have no idea how to write and I'll just skip to a new part.)

"So, did anyone do the math homework?" Aether said as everyone was eating breakfast. Silence just sat there as everyone just looked to the ground. "So, no one did it?" Scaramouche stated the obvious as everyone just turned away and pretended to be busy with other stuff.  "Alright Ae, we're going to do the homework. Living Room. Now." Xiao said as he dragged Aether away in his pajamas to the living room. "Ayaka? Would you help with the homework?" Lumine asked as she laid down on the sofa. Now it was just Scaramouche and Kazuha left at the table.

And then I end the story cause I'm lazy to continue. Eheheh..

IT'S STILL MONDAY IF IT'S NOT PAST 11.59PM SO YOU GET YOUR UPDATE