chapter 10

After the fun and amazing sleep over.

School started and it was back to Waking up at ungodly timings and shouts from the twin even though it's a daily occurrence but whatever. The only thing Kazuha was looking forward to was to seeing scaramoche.

After the whole festival and sleepover, and not to mention their little date at that café. Kazuha Realized that he did actually like scara. His cheeks blushed a deep red as he finally recalled that he and scaramouche had held hands. In front of public no less. "Oh my god, we actually held hands..." He whispered as he hid behind his hands. "talking to yourself already? It's too early to be weird, come on let's get to class." Scaramouche suddenly appeared behind him and startled him a bit. "WAAAAAAAAAA!" Kazuha cried out, making both of them to jump up from fright. "OI OI OI OI, CALM DOWN!" Scaramouche shouted. "....Bye!" Kazuha Screamed as he ran off and away from scaramouche who just stood there in confusion. "What the fuck..?"

Kazuha took deep breaths in and out but it still felt like his heart was about to burst out of his chest, damn. If he could run like that in physical ed test, wouldn't he be seeing stars. Before he could collect his thoughts together, Linda came rushing towards him with arms wide open. "Kazu~" she said in her usual high pitched voice, she had on a particularly short and revealing dress, showing off her curves and emphasizing her waist. Though kazuha wasn't attracted to such things and being as oblivious as Aether after that run, he didn't even notice the outfit.

"...Kaz? Helloo, Earth to my loveee~?" Linda teased as she clutched on to Kazuha's arm. Kazuha just stared at her without much thought, but the new name was akward and weird coming from her. His mind wandered off and tried imaging Scaramouche calling him that, "Darling~" a low whisper said right in his ear. Kazuha's ear went beet red as he jumped high from such a hot voice and feeling, "AH! You scared me!" Kazuha shouted as he tried to calm his heart down yet again. "Hahahaha, sorry sorry. Come let's get to class." Scaramouche said as he held his hand out for the other to hold when all of a sudden another hand swooped in between them, Scaramouche glared at Linda. If looks could kill, she would be dead by now.

With kazuha between the two of them and the two glared back and forth, electricity could be seen as the two held onto the poor thing arms. "Uhm...."

Andddd I'm tired so you guys will have to wait until next Monday:)

Just kidding,

_____

"Let go." Linda said, "How about no." Scaramouche smiled as he tugged at Kazuha. Linda switched tactics and decided to aim for the poor flustered albino. "Kauhaaa~ you'll walk me to class so we can talk more right?" Scaramouche clicked his tongue and held kazuha tighter, "I don't think so, we have to go and meet the rest in 'Our' class. Isn't that right dear?" Kazuha was left speechless as he tried to process this. "I- um..." He stammered.

To be continued.... *Dramatic music*