Ch 1:Pilot

Everyone and everything has a beginning and a end. A rise in luck and decrease in luck. For some they need luck to win. Pokémon Nuzlockes are a good example of these two things. Some people get good luck and a great Pokémon others not so much. For one soul he has some new luck in a new life.

??? Pov

I opened my eyes to an infinite void. How did I get here? Why am I here? Who am I? I started to freak out when I saw a glowing four legged figure approach me.

 How did I get here? Why am I here? Who am I? I started to freak out when I saw a glowing four legged figure approach me

???2:Do you remember your name boy?

I honestly didn't remember anything.

???:No...

???2:Thy see... Thy assume your death wiped your memory...

???:M-my death?!

???2:Yes... sadly... Thy wish thy can return your old memories, but the least thy can do is make you remember what you know about Pokémon.

He touched my forehead and I remembered some the names of the Pokémon, their stats, and a few of the items.

???:Thank you Arceus for helping me remember something.

Arceus:You're very welcome child. Now I'm willing to revive you into one of my...failed worlds if you live by the Nuzlocke rules.

???:N-nuzlocke?

Arceus:Ah. I see... you do not know of its rules... very well thy will explain it to you.

I stood at attention.

Arceus:A Nuzlocke is a challenge humans back in your world did playing the games your kind has created about the worlds I've created. The rules of a Nuzlocke is simple. 1. You have to nickname your Pokémon so you get attached. 2. Once you're Pokémon faints it is dead, so you can't use it again. 3. The first encounter in a new area will be what will be on your team.

???:So why in one of your failed worlds?

Arceus sighs.

Arceus:I sent a boy to one of my worlds, and it drained most of my energy, and since I don't care about my failed creations it takes little to no energy to transport you there.

???:Oh...I see...

Arceus:Since you do not have a name thy shall give you one. You shall forever be named Dark.

Dark:Thank you Arceus.

Arceus:Now...You can choose one key item to help you on your divine journey.

I thought about it for a bit and remembered one item specifically. I smiled.

Dark:The Snag Machine. So I can catch other trainers' Pokémon if things are looking rough for my team.

Arceus:Very well...

A machine with a shoulder pad and a cuff went on my arm. I observed it a little then turned to Arceus. Farewell young Dark...

I light engulfed me and I woke up in a bed.

Dark:So... What region am I in...?

(Hey guys! It's a new story and no I'm not dead... Anyway I want y'all to pick what region my character is in just because it makes it just as random as the Pokémon my character will have as a starter. I will do any region except for Galar or Hisui because I don't have the money to get a switch to play the games they're in. Now choose. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, or Alola the one with the most comments will be the one my character will travel in. Also, every gimmick, type, and new Pokémon will be able to be found, plus their moves and abilities are randomized.)