Ch 9:Leo-Plasma?

Dark Pov

Professor Fennel walked up to me and Cari.

Fennel:Hey there. I'm Fennel.

Dark:Oh yeah that's right. Professor Juniper told me a little bit about you.

Fennel:Professor Juniper asked me give you something. Please follow me.

We followed Fennel to her house slash "lab".

Fennel:You're going to beat the multiversal one am I correct?

Cari:Multiversal one? I don't think I'm following.

Fennel:Yes. The Multiversal one is a being of immense power that it can open wormholes to different universes to our own, cause mutations in Pokémon allowing them to use different moves, and even open wormholes the afterlife.

Dark:That powerful?! How come Arceus isn't doing anything?

Fennel:I have no idea but we do have someone with us who has a kinda insight into the "fourth wall" and different dimensions.

Fennel brought Cari and I up to her "lab" where her sister typed away on a machine and a girl was sitting on the bed next to her.

She looked familiar but her name didn't come to me at all.

Fennel:So like I said, I'm Fennel, and as you can see I'm a scientist. In fact, the subject I'm researching is Trainers!

I leaned over to Cari.

Dark:I thought that was the Pokémon league's job.

Cari snickered as Fennel continued.

Fennel:So she asked me to give you this hidden machine to you.

She gave us HM01 Cut.

Dark:Awesome.

Cari:Sweet!

Fennel:I figure you both know how to use it.

Dark and Cari:Yes ma'am/Of course.

Fennel:Perfect. Now my assistant from another world Monika wants to start her own journey but isn't the most experienced. Do you think you two could take her with you?

Dark:Sure.

Cari:Yep. I'm okay with that.

The girl I assumed was Monika got off the bed and bowed at me and Cari.

Monika?:It's nice to meet you two. I'm Monika. Thank you for letting me come with you on your journey.

Dark:It's a pleasure. I'm Dark.

Cari:It great to meet you Monika. I'm Cari.

Fennel:Before you all head out on your journey I have a favor to ask. I'm pretty sure you guys know where the Dreamyard is correct? Well I'd like some of the Dream mist that a bunch of Pokémon give off now since the mutations happened.