Ch 3:Your Pokemon knows WHAT?!

Dark Pov

I panicked when I saw the move set I had and the ability didn't help anything except when I'm a double battle. I decided to see about any potentially held items that my Teddiursa had. It had a Lucky Egg. I smiled at the thought of having more EXP but I potentially have the weakest Pokémon. I should wait to see what moves Togepi has before quitting.

Dark:Dragon Dance!

Teddiursa danced around with a dark blue aura around her raising her speed and attack.

Bianca:Use Splash!

Togepi started to flailing its arms while jumping, but the attack did nothing...

Dark:' I know I don't want that move... ' Use Dragon Dance again!

Teddiursa did her little dance again raising her speed and attack again.

Dark:' Please use an actual move. '

Bianca:Use Plasma fist!

It knows that?! Togepi used its nub hands and hit my Teddiursa making her smash into my wall.

Dark:' How the hell does it know that? Never mind! Arceus did say it's one of his failed worlds... 'Now use Sketch and then after doing so use your new move!

Teddiursa sketched out the move after getting down and then charged Togepi with her fist sparking. She then made Togepi fly into another wall.

Dark:' I get it. I'm not in a game this is real... Arceus made me live another day... and now I'm going to make it everyone's problem. '

I smirked as Teddiursa readied herself for another attack.

Bianca:Use Splash to lower its guard then use Plasma Fist!

Dark:Use Dragon Drance but keep those Plasma fists up.

The two looked like fools as the moved around but Teddiursa seemed graceful for a bear. I then remembered that I will need to name my Teddiursa before leaving town. I shook my head of the thought at the moments and just worried about winning this fight. Togepi made its move to which Teddiursa countered. The two attacks clashed and made a small shockwave pushing both of them backwards. My Teddiursa slid backwards but stopped using her claws. Togepi on the other hand hit the far wall and passed out.

Dark:Yes! Great job Teddiursa!

Cheren:Bianca. Dark. Will you two look around?

I looked around my room to see it totally trashed.

Bianca:Wow! For such little Pokémon they're really powerful!

Cheren:You...are...completely hopeless.

Dark:Fuck off Cheren! Bianca is awesome. Besides it's an easy clean up.

Cheren:Dude! You just destroyed your room.

Bianca:Like Dark said its an easy clean up.

Cheren healed up our Pokémon and we got to cleaning. Teddiursa helped move things being stronger then most of us. After we were done Bianca had another idea.

Bianca:Hey Cheren. How about you battle next? I'm sure with all you know you can battle without turning the room into a disaster area like I did.

Cheren:I believe you're right.

Cheren sent out his Pichu and I sent back out Teddiursa.

Cheren:Use V-create!

Dark:Plasma Fists!

A firey V formed on his Pichu's head as my Teddiursa's fists sparked. The lunged forward towards each other hitting each other with their respective moves and sadly it was a quick match because Pichu passed out after head butting Teddiursa's fist.

Dark:Wow. That was quick...

Cheren:Yes. It was...

Bianca:Its cool how strong your Teddiursa has gotten Dark.

I smiled as my Teddiursa hopped into my arms.

Cheren:Well with that out of the way let's go thank Professor Juniper.

They both walked out of my room and downstairs. I followed a few minutes behind, but wondered what was ahead of me.

 I followed a few minutes behind, but wondered what was ahead of me