Ch 4:So the Journey begins

Dark Pov

Before leaving my house I named my Teddiursa Tina. Me and my friends got our Pokédex and Pokeballs then said goodbye to our loved ones and headed our separate ways to Route One. I walked through the grass of Route One and hoped and preyed for a good encounter. I then found the Pokémon who I won't be the most excited for. A Magikarp...

I got out one of my Pokeballs and threw a it at the fish Pokémon

I got out one of my Pokeballs and threw a it at the fish Pokémon. The ball wiggled once...twice... a third time then stopped. I picked up the Pokeball not expecting a lot from the fish Pokémon.

Name:Magikarp

Ability:Plus - Boosts the Sp. Atk stat of the Pokémon if an ally with the Plus or Minus Ability is also in battle.

Attacks - King's Shield, Areoblast

Dark:Holy Shit!

I didn't expect Magikarp to be this good while being so bad. I decided to name him Rook because King doesn't fit a Magikarp that well. I stayed in the route all day training both Tina and Rook until night fell upon us. I got finished putting up the tent and lighting the firewood. A few minutes went by as me and my team sat by the fire.

Dark:Well this sucks...

Rook and Tina nodded in agreement with my statement. I lied down on the ground looking at the stars kinda angry.

Dark:' I wish I had someone to share this journey with other then just my Pokémon.... '

I sat up and brought my Pokémon into the tent to go to sleep. A couple hours pass then I heard a snap of a twig outside the tent. I rushed out and looked around.

Dark:Who's there? Show yourself!

I yelled into the night, but no one replied. I went back into the tent still kinda on edge.

3rd person Pov

Little did Dark know that he was being watched by two figures. One will soon be his next encounter and the other will be a friend he will relate with deeply.

 One will soon be his next encounter and the other will be a friend he will relate with deeply