Ch 5:Talking about Beliefs and Liberation

Dark Pov

The next morning Dark took down his tent then continued to Accumula Town. I healed up my Pokémon then heard a commotion outside. I went out and saw a horde of people gathering in the plaza. On my way over I saw Cheren waving me over.

Cheren: Dark! Come see this!

A man stood before the crowd in a cloak.

???:I am Ghetsis...Ghetsis of Team Plasma. What I have to tell you all today is about the concern of Pokémon liberation.

After he said that the crowd started whispering and murmuring to each other.

Cheren:What the hell is he talking about?

After he asked me all I did was shrug.

Ghetsis: We humans have lived together with Pokémon. We require things from each other, and consider some partners...All would seem to think this is the case, in fact. Yet, is it really true? We humans all entertain only that same thought...Has there never been the consideration that it might not be? Trainers order Pokémon to do whatever they please... They work them hard under the guise of being partners...What if that were to be prevented by someone to clearly divide them?

The crowd gasped and I stood there unfazed. Cheren shook his head.

Cheren:This is stupid. Causing a uproar because his Pokémon probably won't listen to him...

I snickered at what Cheren said.

Dark:You right. Maybe he's delirious.

Cheren chuckled.

Cheren:Yeah maybe.

Ghetsis: Don't you agree, everyone? Pokémon are creatures whose sheer potential is limited by humans. We are beings who feel they must study a great many things. But what should we humans do to be ambassador to the oppressed Pokémon?

I rose my voice at Ghetsis.

Dark:I disagree!

Everyone turned to look at me in shock.

Dark:If you think about it if we didn't tame or in your case "enslave" Pokémon we'd be put into extinction or maybe the ecosystem would be destroy itself by the overpopulation of Pokémon.

Everyone who listened to me nodded and agreed with my comment. Ghetsis seemed crossed with me.

Ghetsis:So are you saying I'm killing the human population by liberating Pokémon?

Dark:You can put it that way. Plus look at the buildings we live in and all the technology we created. These things wouldn't exist if we didn't have Pokémon. So you're little Propaganda here is irrelevant.

Ghetsis:I see... Well... You keep your beliefs and I'll keep mine...

As he said that his grunts helped him walk away with the banners they set up. Then the crowd dissipated as Cheren and I stayed kind explaining our next move.