Ch 2:Welcome to Unova kid...

Dark Pov

I looked around my room to find a map of the region I was in on the far wall. I'm in Unova. My eye twitched at this.

Dark:This place is going to kick my ass...

???:Hey Dark you up there? It's me Cheren!

I quickly put on my trainer clothes and my snag machine.

Dark:Yeah! Come on up buddy!

Cheren came up to my room.

Cheren:You still have that thing?

I was confused on what he was talking about until he jestered to the snag machine.

Dark:Yeah. I fixed it up and now I can use it.

Cheren rolled his eyes then walked up to me and gave me a fist bump.

Cheren:Now we have to wait for Bianca.

I sat down on my bed and waited....

(A few hours later...)

An hour went by and Bianca still hasn't shown up and Cheren was getting impatient.

Cheren:What is keeping Bianca? We've been waiting here for close to an hour.

He then started tapping his foot on the floor as I read up on all the Pokémon. Apparently in this world Pokémon can have different abilities, typings, and attacks. So for all I knew I was getting a Bedew with the best moveset of all time, or a Charizard with just splash. Then I heard running up my steps and panting. It was Bianca.

Bianca:Am I a little late again? So-oooo-orry!

I put down my book then got up.

Cheren:Bianca... I've known for ten years you have no sense of time, but...

I decided to cut him off before his nagging continued.

Dark:Your fine Bianca. We haven't touched the box yet so you're still early.

She let's out a sigh of relief.

Bianca:Thank God...

Cheren sighs seeming disappointed with me, but I didn't care... if my false memories serves me correctly she may be bad with time but she's really sweet to others, and I like that in girls. Cheren then turns to me then to the gift box.

Cheren:Well your house you have first pick.

I went up to the gift box and opened it. I saw the Pokeball and inside was a Pichu, Togepi, and Teddiursa. I stopped to think about my decision before picking. I mean their abilities and Movesets are changed so one could have the craziest moveset right now, but the problem was picking which one. If I choose Pichu I'm risking a lot because it evolves through friendship and even then I would need a thunder stone to evolve it, the same goes for Togepi as well. I decided to pick Teddiursa.

Bianca:Alright so I choose this one.

She picked up Togepi

Bianca:Cheren that one is yours.

Cheren:It doesn't matter I wanted Pichu from the start anyway.

Bianca then had a weird idea that filled the back of my head with dread.

Bianca:Hey I have an idea! How about we have a Pokémon Battle?

Cheren:Honestly, Bianca... Even though they're weak Pokémon you shouldn't have a Pokémon battles inside a house.

Dark:I-I agree with Cheren on this one Bianca.

Bianca:Don't be such worry worts the little ones are weak like Cheren said. It's time to battle!

She sent out her Togepi as I sent out my Teddiursa. The ear piece I had beeped twice then showed Teddiursa's moves and ability.

Name:Teddiursa

Ability:Battery - Powers up ally Pokémon's special moves.

Moves:Sketch, Dragon Dance