Ch 7:Prep

Dark Pov

We made it to the city then hit the Pokémon Center.

Dark:I feel like I'm in a anime now.

Cari:Technically we are.

We share a laugh as Nurse Joy comes back with our Pokémon.

Dark:We should head to the Dreamyard we can get a free Pokémon from a girl there.

Cari:Okay!

On our way over a trainer decided to battle me.

Trainer:Ready to loose?

Dark:Dunno. Are you?

He sent out a Dragonite.

Dark:Watch and learn Cari. I'll teach you everything I know about Pokémon.

Cari nods as she watched from the side.

Dark:First battle together. Let's do this. Go Evie!

Evie came out of her ball flapping her beautiful pink wings.

Trainer:Use Poison Jab!

Dark:Dodge it!

Evie flew upwards to dodge the Poison attack.

Dark:Play Rough!

Evie dived into the Dragonite and started to play rough.

Trainer:Try using Thunder Punch to get it off of you!

The Dragonite went to punch Evie, she dodged it and flew backwards next to me.

Dark:Play Rough again!

Evie dove at the Dragonite and played rough again. After a few minutes the Dragonite was down.

Dark:Great job Evie.

Evie smiles through her beak. I then hug her, when I did she wrapped her wings around me as if she was hugging me.

We moved on to the girl and there she stood before a black Gulpin and a yellow Nincada.

Girl:Oh. Hello. Are you two Pokémon trainers?

Dark:Yeah. Why do you ask?

Girl:Well. These two Pokémon were found by my father who was a professor's assistant. He found them where a weird hole that appeared in the sky a few years ago. He found nothing majorly different about them so he gave them to me to find proper homes for them. But what my father doesn't know is that... they are different. When the Nincada takes a hit it then adapts to whatever happened to it then walks away, and this Gulpin just doesn't stop eating and it shows no signs of stopping.

Cari:Interesting.

Girl:Please take them with you and find out the mystery behind them.

She gave me the Gulpin and Cari the Nincada. I named my Gulpin Gluttony and Cari named her Nincada Angel.

Girl:Take good care of them.

I opened my Pokédex to check on Gluttony's Pokédex entry.

Pokédex: Most of Gulpin's body is made up of its stomach-its heart and brain are very small in comparison. This Pokémon's stomach contains special enzymes that dissolve anything. However this one cannot saturate it's hunger for some reason.

I then looked at its type. Poison and Dragon.

Dark:Huh. These two have custom types.

Cari:Why do you say that?

Dark:Gluttony is a Poison and Dragon Type.

Cari:Really? Then what type is Angel?

I checked Angel's typing and it wasn't the greatest. Bug and Fighting.