Unexpected

Turns out that Bella was delaying Jacob from phasing. January has come and gone without any more signs of an impending phase. Paul figured that Jacob's crush on my sister was the cause. He thought that since she was finally paying attention to him, he was happy and calm, and with the absence of a reason to phase the last two weeks, Jacob's wolf had been content to remain hidden for the time being. The guys suspected that this was only the calm before the storm and that the next time the red head that had been dodging the pack came around Jacob would phase.

Poor Embry didn't know how to take the news. He wanted his friends back, but he also wanted to protect them from what he and the others were going through with the phasing. Sam was impressed that Embry had actually taken to the phasing well. He didn't really have a temper and was calm, controlling his emotions, able to fight off anger and the need to phase. Paul was a little jealous because he still tended to get pissed easily and phase.

Sam kissed the top of my head as I laid wrapped in his arms in our bed. I smiled up at him and leaned up to kiss him.

"Happy Valentine's Day." Sam said, he voice still a little groggy from sleep.

"Happy Valentine's Day." I said back and kissed him again. I wiggled till I could get my arms up and secured them in Sam's hair. I used my grip as leverage to make him roll of his back so I could straddle him as we continued to make out in bed. I let my nails lightly drag over Sam's skin and muscle as I removed them from his hair and traveled down his chest and stomach toward the waist band of his boxers causing Sam to growl and roll us over.

"Evil woman." Sam growled as he broke the kiss and I giggled wiggling against him, eliciting a groan from him before he attached his mouth back to mine. I caught a glance of the clock as Sam broke away to remove my shirt and groaned.

"Sam, we gotta stop." I said, but he ignored me and kissed down the side of my neck toward my chest.

"Sam." I said and grabbed his head and tried to pull him away.

"What?" He whined, finally stopping and looking up at me.

"We have to stop. You have patrol in five minutes." I said with a pout and he smirk leaning back up and kissing me before backing away only far enough that I could feel his breath on my lips.

"No, I don't. Paul showed up late for patrol last night and his punishment was to cover my patrol. Jared's with Kim and Embry has school. We have the whole day to ourselves." Sam said and I smiled pulling him back to me and laying back into the bed.

"So what are we going to do with our whole day all to ourselves?" I asked as I came out of the bathroom from my shower.

"Well, I was thinking we could just have a movie day and I would take you to Ray's Boathouse for dinner in Seattle. I made reservation for four thirty to beat most of the Valentine's rush" Sam said and I smiled.

"That sounds amazing." I said wrapping my arms around his neck as he leaned down to kiss me.

We watched a couple cheesy Valentine's Day movies as while as a couple horror movies that Sam had picked out to 'even out the mush' to quote Sam. The day was fun and relaxing, just what we needed after all the stress since I was let in on the secret. It was nice to let our guard down for a little while and just be Sam and Sunny, the two people that had fallen for each other in all the chaos. At three we got ready to head out to Seattle. Sam wore a pair of dark jeans and a light blue shirt that showed just how dark his eyes were. I wore my favorite red dress that came just above my knees with pair of short silver heels. I smirked when I saw Sam eying my dress and all but drooling.

"Like something you see?" I asked looking at him through the mirror as I fastened a simple necklace around my neck.

"If I didn't there would be something wrong with me." Sam said as he moved closer, his eyes dark.

Swan Goin' Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें