help(3)

The next day

Reich's pov :

I woke up again, this time with someone around me. Seemingly holding me. My vision was a bit blurry, and all I could make out was soft movement's. I rubbed my eyes and made out a silhouette, was it the communist? Italy? Maybe someone else. "W-what the fuck?"
And there you have it, The communist asleep. "WHAT THE-"

Soviets POv:

I may or may not passed out by the Nazi, yet he looked a bit adorable whilst he is asleep,the only time he's generally calm.
I heard a voice saying what the fuck yet I was still asleep, but then I heard a somewhat scream " WHAT THE-." I opened my eyes and found the Nazi awake,so I said " Доброе утро " which is good morning in my mother language.yet I don't think he understands.

Imperial J. PoV:

It had been two days since Reich had left for new territory to fight for. He hasn't returned,so me and fascist Italy decided to care for Germany for him. I was wondering if he was even alive or did the communist take him. . .

Fascist I. Pov:

He's been gone for way to long. Either way I wanna attack Greece yet with Reich gone I can't , being me and imperial Japan need to watch his son : Germany. Oh Reich. . .when will you come back. . .