The break (11)

(HI I'm adding a sequel Idk yet,The break meaning someone broke a bone hahahaha-,lord )

Reich's pov:
I was running down the stairs again.I wanted to see Soviet so bad. Yet I fell down them,I remember passing out,my arm hurts like shit though. Fuck , did Soviet hear? Will I get in trouble? I'm worrying. . . panicking. . . why did I run down the steps?

Russias pov :
What was that noise?I was cooking and next thing you know I hear a crash, Did Belarus fall down the steps! Did I need to call dad.
I mean I heard the German accent but that was all. Dad. Was he home? Did I just hear it because I'm losing sanity? Het,i'm not,I look at the steps and yea , there's dad and the nazi. The Nazi has bruises on his cheeks and legs as well as his right arm.He broke it.
Dads there , he heard it to. "Россия, помоги мне здесь( russia ,help me here) " I went over. . . I helped.

Soviet POV:
I was gone for what 2-3 hours,And I come back to the nazi on the ground with bruises and a broken arm. What a day. REICH I SWEAR-.
This Nazi is gonna kill me,eventually. he can't kill me now because I'm taller,but eventually he will.Ugh, Now I have to deal with him being inquired.Great just great! 15 kids, work , A Nazi with a broken arm.Just perfect.