𝑖𝑣. Disco Groovin'

༻✿༺

          "The game is Anaconda

          "The game is Anaconda." Eric smirks, dealing out cards to everyone at the basement table. "Big Ace, Eight Ball, Red Lady, Jackson, Fiver, Wild Man."

          The only two absent from the game are Jackie and Sabrina. Jackie sits on the washing machine, her nose buried in the newspaper. Sabrina isn't far from her, perched on the freezer with her legs crossed, keeping her boredom at bay by reading this month's Cosmo.

          "Oh, my God, Michael!" Jackie slaps the newspaper shut, jumping down. "They opened up a disco!"

          "Where at?"

          "In Kenosha." She thinks for a moment. "You can wear your David Bowie butt-huggers!"

          This causes Sabrina to chuckle and a grinning Hyde to mimic Jackie. "Michael, that would be super!"

          "Laugh if you want, man, but my butt looks pretty good in those," Kelso states confidently, just as Jackie begins swaying to no music, other than the one she most likely hears in her head.

          "Come on, are you guys crazy?" Eric questions incredulously. "I mean, a disco? No way."

          "Uh, yes way," Sabrina corrects him. "A disco would be a good change from the same old stuff we do everyday. Plus, we'll be getting out of town for once." Eric gives her a look that tells her he's not persuaded in the slightest.

          "That's true." Donna smiles excitedly.

          "Still, no way." Eric refuses.

          Donna frowns, turning to him disappointedly. "I don't know, it might be kind of fun to go dancing."

          "Or we could go." Eric changes his mind as quickly as flipping a switch, prompting Sabrina to shake her head at how enamoured he is with the redhead.

          "I've got nothing. I fold." Kelso sighs, slamming his cards on the table.

          "Man, if you're out, go make some popcorn," Hyde tells him.

          More than happy to oblige, Kelso gets up and heads towards the stairs, calling out, "Bree, I'm gonna need your help finding it!" Sabrina begrudgingly moves from her position, standing on her feet.

          Frustrated by Jackie's flailing in his face as she dances, Hyde adds, "Take her with you."

          Sabrina goes over to her, placing her hands on her shoulders. "Come on, little one. Save the moves for the disco." Jackie huffs childishly, but doesn't stop her from nudging her up the stairs.

          Sabrina chews on her food in the school cafeteria, situated at a table in the corner where she jots things down for her homework. She isn't alone in the activity, as Donna's opposite her doing the exact same thing. The two of them are rushing to get it completed by its due date, which is a few classes later.