𝑥𝑣. Red's Last Day

༻✿༺

          Not unexpectedly to Sabrina, upon her coming back, Kelso had disappeared, taking Fez along with him

          Not unexpectedly to Sabrina, upon her coming back, Kelso had disappeared, taking Fez along with him. When she notes that the rest of the boys are nowhere to be found as well, she concludes that they've started up the circle and are currently high off their asses. She doesn't bother to scold him right away, getting started instead on painting the van.

          About half an hour or so passes before Donna and Jackie join her to keep her company, settling themselves at the end of the cargo area, their legs dangling off the edge. Most of the time, it had been them making most of the conversation, while Sabrina throws in occasional comments due to being too distracted focusing. Even so, she's glad she has them to listen to, for it's what keeps her entertained, aside from the faint melody flowing around from the radio.

          "So," Donna starts when Sabrina decides to take a break, watching her make her way to the front and over to them, having a sip of some water, "I think this van could be pretty nice after this work you're doing, Sab."

          "You know what, I'm glad he got it," Jackie admits. "At least it's a step towards responsibility. Maybe Michael's maturing."

          Donna isn't confident about the possibility. "Yeah, hang onto that dream, Jackie."

          Sabrina fiddles with her paint roller, tentatively adding, "Honestly, he's kinda growing up, Donna. I mean, yeah, there's quite a way to go, but he's starting to get there. You should be proud of him, like we are."

          The redhead ponders over this shortly, and then smirks, deciding to take the blonde's word for it. "Alright. Maybe I'm a little proud."

          "I'm so proud of him that, if I weren't already sleeping with him, I'd sleep with him," Jackie expresses with a grin.

          Sabrina purses her lips awkwardly, figuring Jackie's words would encourage her into a conversation about their relationship, or something related to that, so she opts to change the subject. "Hey, so, before I drag Michael out here by his ear for ditching me to get high so soon, what do you guys say about helping out for a little bit? It'll definitely speed up the process."

          Donna shrugs, barely thinking twice about it. "Sure." She stands up, a playful smile appearing on her lips. "Could be pretty fun, too."

          "No way!" Jackie protests, giving the somewhat loose-fitting attire Sabrina's wearing a repelled once-over. "I do not want my clothes all dirty like yours!"

          Sabrina tilts her head at her, though not surprised by her remarks at this point. "They aren't dirty. It's just paint, and I wear these specifically for when I'll inevitably get paint on me, so . . . I'll let you borrow another set and your clothes won't suffer, princess."