✬ Kind Species?...Not so much. ✬

Tubbo's POV

(TW: Harm, Crying)

The rope looped around my throat was itchy and tight, why were they treating me like some sort of animal? I was shoved in front of my escort, stared at weirdly by the huge and intense looking Endermen that sat in a massive purple leather chair on the other side of the desk. My heart was pounding, what were they going to do now that I just impaled one of them? Execute me? Use me? That odd looking boy from before's voice rang in my ear, his soft and warm tone was the only thing keeping me from trying to take out all of these morons. The Endermen's mouth slowly parted as if he was going to say something. But all that came out was the unknown language while he stared and nodded at me. The Endermen behind me replied, making the other realize something.
"Oh, my apologies. I was trying to say, you have a little blood on your horns. What's that from?" The big Endermen questioned, as he eyed just above my eyes. Referring to my horns. I felt my hands begin to quiver and the rope got suffocatingly tighter.
"I-I accidentally impaled one of your residents, sir." I replied quietly while my voice shook and my breathing was heavy. The Enderman at the desk turned from friendly to a deafening glare.
"Come closer." He growled, waving his hand for me to move forward. I drag my hooves along the cold floor very slowly, dreading each bit. Frustrated, the Enderman slammed his rough black hands on his desk, raising to his feet and his height had grown by at least 4 feet. I froze in instant fear of the unexpected height change which pissed him off greatly. In a split of a second the rough hand lunged towards me, snatching my rope from my escort and looping it around his arm until it began to tighten around my throat. I lifted my shaky hands to the tight loop, trying to sneak my fingers through, keeping me from losing air but I was unable to.
"What do you mean you 'accidentally' impaled one of us?!" The Endermen snapped, staring me intensely in the eyes. My hues shifted fearfully, air couldn't pass my lungs due to the tight and harming tangle of rope. I had two ideas, fight to speak or pretend. With limited time to decide, my head leaned into the second one and my eyes slowly shut. Except I wasn't faking it all until my eyes were shut and I made my body go limp. My knees buckled beneath my weight and soon my body fell to the floor. The Endermen with my rope took a minute to let me go, hanging me for 60 seconds which almost made me pass out for real. Finally, I was able to inhale the warm air. Feeling it flow into my lungs after painful minutes of suffocation. I refrained from gasping for air and played it off as if I was out like a light. With my ear pressed against the cold, wooden floor, I heard boots thump slowly, getting closer to my 'passed out' body with each step. The steps stopped and I felt the haunting presence of the tall monster beside me. Due to my eyes being shut, I didn't see the Endermen lifting his foot. I soon felt a boot, textured and painful, that firmly pushed into my side as if trying to roll my smaller body over. I was desperately trying not to wince in pain of the heavy leather boot digging into my waist as I let my body flip.
"He's out." I heard the deep and rough voice of the huge Endermen mumble while low growls coming from the other Endermen amongst the room.
"No you idiot. He still has hands." The bigger one snapped, before I felt his boot press painfully down on my forearm. My bones ached beneath his resting weight and my eyes threatened to water. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly as my head repeatedly told me to stay calm.
"What should we do with him then?" I listened as a more higher pitched tone was questioning. I heard the deeper voice hum hauntingly before he inhaled sharply.
"Tie off his mouth and hands then throw him in a cell. He can rot." He replied harshly, stepping over my limp body before I heard the door creak open and his hard boots step out, fading the further he got. My tensely shut eyes loosened and I heard a dreading sigh coming from the only Endermen left in the room with me as I heard him step closer. I heard his knee joints pop as the tall Endermen knelt to the ground. My body flinched as I felt his cold and boney hands sneak under me, scooping me up off the floor. Keep your eyes shut! My mind cried even though my heart was pleading to crawl out of his arms for they felt as if I was laying upon two metal bars. Being zoned out in my complaining, the cold outside washed over me like a cold ocean wave. Making me shiver and want to curl up in a ball. Endermen were extremely cold as well which made this freezing era even worse. I listened to the amount of mixed growls and teleportation sounds that surrounded me as we walked along the twisted streets of the dark city. In a matter of minutes, a warm heat took over my chills as we entered a dark building. The Endermen's boots clanked along the cold stone floor as he carried me down what seemed like an empty and rather dark hallway. Through the silence, I heard more presences stirring as we walked through what I was guessing is the cell. I cracked my eyes open the slightest, looking around. So many hungry looking things and Endermen pounced at their cell doors as we passed. One looked as if they were going to break right through when they lunged, slamming their frail body into the bars. I went tense but tried to stay as limp as I could. I watched as the Endermen carrying me, walking over to a wall FULL of keys hanging on rusty nails that were hammered into the stone wall. He struggled to reach up and snatch a pair while trying not to drop me. With keys jingling and his boots echoing as they clanked along the ground, we made our way further down the hallway that got colder and darker the more we walked. Soon enough my body was becoming chills, my spine hurt as my body heat desperately tried to fight off the cold.

After what seemed like endless walking, we came to a stop. I listened as my carrier lifted the keys, most likely shoving them into a lock since I heard a few clicks then the horrid screech of rusty hinges being pushed back. My low ears flinched annoyed from the wretched sound. We stepped forward into what I was guessing as a cell. I felt us lower, hearing the Endermen's bones crack as he folded his legs, kneeling to the ground. I felt my body rest on the floor while he sat me up against the back wall of cold stone. I stayed as still as I could while he fiddled around with the loop around my throat, seemingly loosening it before feeling it slide off completely. A minute later, I heard the sound of scissors. Weakly chopping into the rope. My hands were roughly snapped together and seconds after, I felt a rope wrapping around them then knotting painfully as the rough threads rubbed against my skin. After my hands were tied down I felt the Endermen lean over, pulling my head forward off the wall. He opened my jaw, shoving the rope between my rows of teeth and tying it off around the back of my head. I felt this would be an appropriate time to 'wake up'. I shot my eyes open and lifted my head, staring at the Endermen before glancing to the open cell door. He read my actions clearly, standing up and rushing to the gate. I tried to rise to my feet but it was a great struggle. My jaw was aching within minutes of having a rope constantly forcing it open. Breathing heavily, the Endermen was quick to lock up the gate and disappear down the dark and hollow hall. I cried in muffled noises, unable to form any real words but they simply echoed off the walls and no one came. I threw my head back into the stone wall behind me which hurt awfully and stared into the empty cells across from me. My eyes began to get teary as the thought of being in here for the rest of my life quickly sunk into my skin. In a matter of minutes, my eyes were red and wet while my body shook and quivered. I hate being alone! I hate it! Gathering as much air as I could from this hell hole, I screamed at the top of my lungs. Tears slid from the corner of my eyes as I sat helplessly on the floor. Like all my other sounds, the screams echoed off the walls and the rest of the cells remained quiet.

A/N: Hey Hey! Got a chapter done :)
Lemmie know what you think! Are you enjoying it so far? Feedback is appreciated
Word count: 1590
Have a good night/day!<3

-San