✬ StarTraveler ✬

Tubbo's POV

(TW: Fluff, DrAmA?)

It's been a few days since we moved into this gorgeous place. Ranboo and I were on good terms. And by good I mean great. Thankfully, Michael is settling in nicely with us and the house while being obsessed with the garden. I was currently working around the massive maze of a kitchen, preparing some breakfast for my small family.
"Michael, please wait just a couple more minutes." I requested meekly with a small smile as the piglin boy stuck a fork full of eggs into his mouth. He frowned, dropping the fork and resting his arms on the table.
"But I'm hungry.." Michael mumbled with a mouth full of food. I rolled my eyes, watching him hang his head as he eyed his food hungrily.
"I know you are, but we want Boo to eat with us too. Right?" I sighed, placing another plate of steaming food next to him. He simply nodded, looking away from his food. I smiled before coming around from behind the counter and heading for the stairs.
"Don't touch your food! I'll be back in a few minutes." I ordered playfully as I turned around at the bottom of the stairs and narrowed my eyes. Michael rolled his eyes before hunching his shoulders boredly. Without waiting for him to confirm, I thumped up the stairs. My hand slid loosely up the railing until I took a quick right down the hall, jogging to our bedroom. I came at a slower pace, peeking through the door to see Ranboo awake with the lamp flicked on as he seemed to be writing in a book with a..feather?
"Whatcha working on there, Ranboo?" I asked with a soft smile, tilting my head as I rested on the door frame. He jumped slightly before lifting his head with a goofy smile. I eyed him carefully as he brushed his bangs out of his face and closed his book over his pen.
"Just note taking. I didn't hear you get up this morning." Ranboo responded through a slow exhale as his bright eyes watched me tiredly. I shrugged, straightening myself before stepping over towards him and rested on the edge of the bed.
"I've been up for quite awhile. I made some food if you want any?" I returned, fiddling with my fingers before tilting my head to look over at the taller one. His expression brightened excitedly before he began to nod quickly. I rolled my eyes before rising to my feet, his multi-coloured hues followed me to the door.
"Well, come down stairs. Michael's getting impatient." I exclaimed, leaving the room and heading down the hall. I took a quick turn onto the flight of huge stairs before I quickly toppled down the stairs and slipped into the kitchen.
"Is Boo coming?" Michael whined, resting his head in his hands. I sighed and began to nod.
"If he's hungry enough, he should come down any minute." I shrugged jokingly, getting my plate and standing across from Michael as I began to pick away at the food. "You can start munching now if you'd like." I slurred, my mouth full of food. Michael's head shot up and he was quick to begin scarfing down his breakfast. Not too soon after, the quietness was quickly filled with the sound of slow thumps coming from the stairs from around the corner. I could only assume it was Boo and was quick to put one more bite of food in my mouth before lifting my bubbly gaze to see Ranboo slowly hop down the last few steps of  the creaky white flight of stairs before his tall figure made its way towards the kitchen. He went to the wooden chair beside Michael and took a seat, staring down at the food as his arms rested beside the plate. His tails flicked before wrapping around the old oak chair legs. I've learned that Ranboo's tails do that when he's anxious or his brain is on overload.
"Whatcha thinking about?" I asked mirthfully, looking up curiously with a small head tilt. His head lifted, looking up at me with his rich christmas coloured hues.
"Not much." Ranboo shrugged, beginning to pick away at the fluffy hot eggs. My gentle expression dropped, soon laced with unamusion and disbelief as I glanced down towards his tails that were suffocating the chair leg. He followed my glance, looking down at his legs before both of his eyes locked on me shamefully.
"Really?" I replied flatly, furrowing my eyebrows towards him. Ranboo exhaled deeply before breaking his gaze and looking down at his food.
"So, what was the plan for today?" He retorted, looking over at Michael then briefly towards me. I shifted my weight, pressing my elbows into the gray marble counter as I hunched over my food.
"Well, thought I'd maybe put things away and I am almost certain that Michael will be racing around the garden." I said happily as I looked over to the little boy who was practically bouncing in his seat of excitement. His deep black eyes caught the dim-ish light above our heads.
"Sounds fun. I have some note taking to do but I'll be around." Ranboo replied with slight..sadness? Why would he be sad? Sad because of worry? What was he worried about?
"Hey Michael?" I breathed deeply, smiling simply at the piglin. "How about you go out to the garden and collect some bundles of flowers for me to put around the house, yeah?" I requested, the boy gladly slipped off his chair with some help from Ranboo before sprinting away and opening the front door. I stared down at my plate, hearing and feeling the raddle of the door closing shortly after. I lifted my gaze and fixed my eyes on the taller one.
"What's wrong with you?" I asked plainly, making his eyes narrow in confusion. "Ranboo." I snapped louder, making him flinch slightly which sadly did send a wave of slight guilt through my head.
"I don't feel good about today." He mumbled, pushing his food around the plate with his big metal fork. I jerked my head back, straightening myself as I went quiet.
"What do you mean?" I quired blankly through a sigh, dropping my fork. The loud clunk from the metal fork hitting the glass white plate was enough to make him look up.
"I mean I feel something bad is going to happen." Ranboo muttered, his eyes narrowing tiredly while his gaze drifted away from mine. I inhaled deeply before relaxing a little bit. My ears drooped sadly and my frustrated eyes went sad and dull. The room had gotten a lot colder.
"I think you're just spooked from what's happened in the past few weeks." I replied calmly as his eyes locked with mine once again. Soon our stare was broken by the sound of faint laughter that was mixed with Michael's laugh. Ranboo was quick to rip his tails from the chair and stumble to his feet as I was already racing to the door, my hooves making dry thumps along the wood floor. I was quick to whip open the front door and my worry dropped. Ranboo came to a stop behind me, for I was blocking the doorway. A tall, brown haired man that was pretty much dressed like a king; crown and cape, was knelt next to Michael while the young boy placed flowers in the man's hair. A smile was quick to pull at my lips.
"Eret!" I called over, throwing my body down the porch steps as I sprinted over to the man. Eret rose to his feet before embracing me in a gentle hug. Michael looked up at us confused and I heard Ranboo slowly step down the porch stairs towards us.
"Tubbo, you have quite the place here!" Eret exclaimed, pulling away from the hug whilst his hands remained upon my shoulders. I nodded excitedly, maybe bounced up and down a few times. Eret's gaze was quick to turn to Ranboo who was standing beside me with Michael cradled in his arms. He whipped his sword out of his black belt and pointed the sharp blade towards Ranboo's throat. The taller one was quick to put down the child and surrender his arms in the air.
"Woah, woah, woah! He's with me, chill out." I cried, taking place in front of Ranboo as I pushed Eret's glistening netherite sword away from us. Eret tipped his pure black sunglasses down his nose, revealing his empty, bright white eyes of confusion.
"Your job was to study them, not keep them." Eret hissed flatly, as his eyes narrowed at me blankly. I couldn't ignore the feeling of  Ranboo's multi-coloured hues looking down at me even if I tried. Being the center of attention was taking a heavy pull of shame on me as I struggled to find an explanation.
"I-I know but a bit of hell broke loose and I might have ended up falling..." I trailed off sheepishly with a stupid smile that refused to wipe off my face. Eret's confusion turned unimpressed as his sword tip fell to the dirt and he shot me a glare.
"End up falling..?" He echoed boredly, waving his hand in the air briefly. I exhaled sharply before hunching my shoulders.
"Falling in..love." I finished in a mumble, my hand cupped around my mouth as I waited for his explosion of anger. Eret stared at me with a deadpan expression before he sighed and pushed his glasses up.
"With what?" Eret breathed, pinching the bridge of his nose as all his weight shifted to his left leg before tucking his sword away in his belt.
"Him." I mumbled, looking down at the dry soil beneath my feet and nodding weakly towards Ranboo.
"Really."
"Yes."
"An Enderman?"
"Yes.."
"I mean you do you I guess but there's a slight problem with this plan of yours.." Eret trailed off, clearing his throat as he folded his hands loosely in front of him. I tilted my head confused as I looked up at him, I felt Ranboo's gaze draw away from me as well.
"It's time to go home."

A/N: Cliff hanger<3 💀
Word Count: 1710
Have a good night/day!!!<3

-San