4: say my name

¤¤¤

¤¤¤

*click*

The lights flood the room.

"Get up."

His cold voice rumbles out.

I rise my head, only to see him standing with a large butcher knife. My fingers tremble, my heart accelerating. I can't help but to stare at the knife, frozen like a small deer.

He sighs, waving the knife.

"This is only for if you misbehave. Now get up before I make you." He grunts out.

I slowly stand to my feet, watching his every move.

"Now put your hands out. Wrists up."

I do as told and he walks towards me, taking out a pair of handcuffs from his back pocket. He locks them on my wrists, then bends down unlocking my ankle.

He grabs the chain of the handcuffs and tugs me along. We walk out of the room, my eyes darting in every direction. Desperately trying to memorize every door, every window. He walks us past three doors, finally turning into the one at the end of the hall.

Clicking it on, I see it's a bathroom.

I silently thank the lucky stars.

At least I wouldn't be peeing myself.

"There's nothing in here you can use to escape so don't think about it. Be a good girl and use the bathroom and bathe or I will sit in here with you while you do it." He gives me a hard stare.

I nod my head quickly, waiting for him to leave only for him to continue standing there. I raise my eyebrow silently questioning him.

I receive a loud sigh in return.

"Say fucking thank you, Layla."

"Thank..y..you.." I mumble.

He rolls his eyes, making me unsure of what I did wrong. I am about to ask when he states

"Say thank you Ryder! Say my name!"

I gulp but oblige him quickly repeating myself with his name. I receive a smile in return, and he walks out.

I quickly use the toilet, which might I add is not easy to do as a female with cuffed hands, then head to the tub and turn the faucet on.