15: tease him ☆

¤¤¤

¤¤¤

"Layla.."

...

"Love.."

...

"Come on, little one. Wake up."

I stir in my sleep, slowly awakening to the sound of his voice, and his woodsy scent engulfing me.

Upon feeling lips attach to my neck, the sleepiness fades away, as I open my eyes to Ryder on top of me.

"Mmm, feels good."

I barely mumble out, while reaching a hand up to run through his chocolate locks of hair.

His hair is getting longer, and I absolutely love how cute and messy it looks in the morning.

His teeth start nibbling my neck, successfully pulling me away from my thoughts.

With one hand still in his hair, the other one goes to his back as I lightly trail my nails up and down.

He shivers at my touch, causing me to drag my nails roughly down his back this time, leaving bright red marks in their wake.

"Fuck" he moans

Causing me to claw harder, and tug at his hair, earning another moan in return.

This man's moans set my skin on fire.

I could listen to the beautiful, intoxicating sound on repeat, and never tire of hearing it.

It's such an arousing deep, husky sound.

It sends waves of heat across my skin, and straight down between my legs.

His rough hands grip my hips, his fingers digging into my skin, as his lips attack my own.

I immediately kiss him back, getting lost in the overwhelming feeling of love, lust, and passion.

His body grinds against mine, causing me to gasp in the kiss as I feel him hardening against me.

He takes advantage of the gasp, diving his tongue into my mouth, as it battles with my own.

While kissing, I snake my hand between us, to lightly graze it against his growing member.

It amazes me that it even fits inside me.