Part 2 (they're here)

25 June, Before 8pm

(Konrad)Danner's pov

(imma call him Danner now, lol)

Danner is preparing to go to bed. He was watering the plant when his mother called him.

"Oui, Mother?" he reply. His mother turn her head at looked at him. "Can you come here for awhile" she called. Danner walk to his mother and sat beside her.

Monika starts the conversation, "I apologize about leaving your cousin at Belgium, I thought he is safe with your aunt. I guess I was wrong,"

"It's... ok, i thought so, too." Konrad replied. "It's not your fault that you left him there, none of us know this was going to happened."

After saying that, Monika stand up and walk to the kitchen. As she was walking, she said something that kinda scare Danner, "If anything ever happened to us, you better not run away and be a coward, like your father...."

That line send shiver down Danner's spine, he knew that his father wasn't around for reasons. He just walked away and continue watering the plants.

Around 4 a.m.

Danner was sleeping soundly in his room, when he heard a sound. A table moving sound. He stood up to check the sound. He peek at his bedroom door and saw something he never think he would see.

His mother was apprehended by a German officer, and he saw another 3 searching the house for other people. Danner was shocked, well, kinda scared too (i mean who wouldn't)

Just as he was about to come out, his mother saw him and made a signal, asking him to go away. Although Danner wanted to help his mother. He listen to her and ran.

For some reason, he had a pistol in his drawer.

What will he do?