Part 6 (the first time)

"It's so dark, I wish I brought a flashlight." Danner spoked.

"Idiota... You should known that long ago." Andrea mocked.

They walked through the forest, trees rustling and the wind blowing. They decided to sprint.

"Merda, we need to go fast!" Andrea told Danner.
_________________________________________

Andrea and Danner quickly rushed to the camp.

"Boris!" Danner yelled.

The scream sended shock to everyone in the camp, especially Boris and Anya.

Boris dragged Dannner to the side of his house. Anya opened the door and saw Andrea standing beside him.

"Danner, who is this?" Anya asked as soon as she close the door. Danner turned away from Boris to her and intoduce Andrea to them.

"I told you that you need to provide supplies for us, not bring new people here to consume." Boris told him.

"I know but I need help to do it." Danner replied.

"Well, we found another person." Anya interrupted.

Andrea and Danner turned around to the window. They see a young blonde man, he seem to be helping out the crowd and all of them seem to like him.

Anya told Danner that he can ask him for help. Danner immediately took that word and rush out the door with Andrea.

"Hey! Young man." Danner yelled.

The man turned around and gave Danner a smile and greets him with kindness.

"May I be of help?" The man said with one of the fanciest tone.

Andrea, impressed, asked him if he would like to join her and Danner.

"Attendez...you didn't even ask his name." Danner interrupted.

"Oh! My apologies. My name is Onyx 'Kane' Judso... I mean Wilson." Kane said.

Danner wanted Kane to repeat the last part of what he said, but the shove it off.

"Ciao, Kane. I'm Andrea and this testa bruna is Danner." Andrea replied.

The two immediately warm up to Kane. Anya watches happily as the three talked to each other.

Kane was scared at first, but he soon warm up to the two. They might be a little crazy but he hoped that he can be their friends.

"Are you three done?" Boris called them.

The three ran to the hut and stand infront of Boris like schoolboys.

"Since you three have nothing to prove yourself with, I'll give you one." Boris told them.

He asked the three to follow him and Anya into the house.

"Alright come here. There is a train that is full of captured civilians and soldiers. We need to stop the train."

"The train has a very laxed security, so it will be much easier than the security in the inner german forces."

Boris started telling the plan to the other.

The three started to worry, will they be able to survive. Or just have small injuries.