Part 4 (leftover?)

"So, Boris. You lead a camp of "leftovers"? How did you even find this many people?"

"Shut it, Dan. Too many questions." Boris sighed. "They're from my village, these are refugees. I promised to protect them and I will."

Danner nod. He was amazed that they kept going even after surviving. All Dan could think of was his mother. Why did he left her? Was she asking him to run? Or did I get the wrong signal? This is all he could think of.

He couldn't even remember how he escaped the prison or anyone there. Not even a fade of memory.

"You been here for a little too long. If you keep being useless then I have no choice but to kick you out." Boris suddenly said that as he pour some water for Danner.

"Wh..what?" Danner replied with fear.

"Yes, unless you show that you can contribute to this community, then I might reconsider." Boris exclaimed.

Danner looked at him. He feels bad for being here to consume their hardwork. So he asked Boris to give him 2 weeks to proof.

Although he fear his people will not like this, he agreed. Danner took a pistol and a helmet and begin moving.
_________________________________________

(In the forest, midnight)

The crescent moon is shining bright. Danner walked among the trees and bushes to hide from the german soldier.

"Maybe I should have bring someone with me, I feel very vulnerable right now." Danner thought.

*bushes started moving*

O_o

"What was that?" Danner thought.

He point his pistol at the moving bush. He waited for whatever is in there to come out.

*another bush start moving*

Danner begins to panic. He points the gun and every direction the sound of bush rustling is coming from.