28.

A week later.

"Von it was no five minutes ago, and it's no now. Gone on." Saniyah laughed, mushing his head as he did the same.

"Dayvon Jr is ugly as fuck. I don't even know why you said that." Kentrell shook his head, and once Saniyah nodded in agreement, Von smacked his lips.

"Y'all ain't gone get nowhere hating all y'all life." He waved both of them off, rolling his eyes.

"We can use your middle name if you want, but Dayvon Jr is crazy." She chuckled, rubbing her stomach.

"I wanna name one Zen." Kentrell said, and she face palmed herself.

"I don't know why I'm letting y'all pick their names oh my god. Kentrell, what does Zen even mean?" She tilted her head at him, and he laughed.

"Ion know. I seen it when I was watching anime yesterday." He shrugged, and Von shook his head at him.

"What about True? True Kyzeir." Von suggested, and Saniyah looked over at him.

"I like that one. That's cute. What, that's for a girl or boy?" She asked, tilting her head the other way.

They'd decided to be surprised with the genders of their babies-well, it was mostly Saniyah's decision because Kentrell and Von wanted to know as soon as they found out she was pregnant. But whatever she said, is what goes. They loved her.

"Either. I think it could fit for both." He told her, and she nodded her head.

"If it's a boy, can we do Saint?" Kentrell asked, and Saniyah smiled.

"Yeah baby. So True Kyzeir, and Saint-Saint Kysean." She said, and a sly grin spread across Kentrell's lips from the suffix of his middle name.

"I love that. And I love you." He leaned over to kiss her lips, and she smiled, holding his face.

"I love you too baby. And I love you." She pulled Von closer to kiss him, and he chuckled.

"I love you more girl. The wait almost over." He rubbed her stomach, making her smile grow.

"I'm lowkey scared. I don't want nothing to go wrong when I give birth. I read that twin pregnancies are always a bit more high risk than regular ones-which is obvious, but scary regardless." She mumbled, fixing her pillow that she was laying on.

"I'll beat pregnancy ass if it think it's fucking wit' you." Kentrell shrugged, and she laughed once Von nodded in agreement.

"Thank you stink. You ready?" She asked him, and he nodded.

"I was scared at first I'm not gone lie. But I know I ain't doing this shit by myself, feel like I'ca accomplis anything wit' y'all." He shrugged, and a smile graced her face.

"You scared baby?" She looked over at Von, who shook his head no.

"I know ion want my kids feeling like I did as a child, so all I gotta do is be the parent I wished I had. I know we got it. It won't be easy, but shit, what is?" He chuckled, and Kentrell nodded in agreement.

Hearing that made Saniyah think of her mother, who she had yet to call, even after finding out her condition almost half a year ago.

She just couldn't find it in her to care for her mom because she'd never ever showed Saniyah that she cared. She knew that if something fatal happened she'd probably regret her decisions to stay away from her parents, but she couldn't help it.

She prayed everyday that her, Kentrell, and Dayvon would be way better parents than they all had. She never wanted her babies to feel the way that any of them did.