Part 2

The Sun went down after three hours of painting, causing the sky to turn dark, but still sparkling from the stars hanging on it, surrounding the bright moon.

Atsumu looked to the man that was standing behind him, watching him make the last touch-up on the almost finished art. He saw the dark obsidian eyes teared from the canvas and looked back at his honey-brown eyes.

"Whew, that was fun. How was it, Kiyoomi?", he asked the man.

"It's perfect, the colours you've blended are very warm to the eyes. I like it."

Atsumu chuckles, blushing slightly at his comments. "I'm glad that it's up to yer likings, and also, we're done here. I'll hand ya the canvas when it's dried up enough."

Kiyoomi smiles, crinkling the black mask to the blonde.

"Sure, want to head to the dinner now? I'll drive you there and send you back here for the car afterwards."

"But, won't it cause too much of a hassle fer ya?", he asked with concern.

"No, it's not a hassle for me at all, let's head there together."

Atsumu smiles shyly and the cheeks on his face heat up a little more. "Alright, Kiyoomi. Let's go..."

He handed the canvas to Kiyoomi before wrapping it up with a plastic wrap around it, the man took it from him and placed it gently on the seat behind. Kiyoomi also helped him to clean up the equipment into his bag and carried it to the back of Atsumu's car.

His inner omega feels happy at the man's gentlemanly character. Kiyoomi opened the passenger door for him before walking to his side of the seat. He drove them to the restaurant that has Atsumu's jaw dropped to the seat.

They are now at the Sandaya Kōbe Harborland, one of the best restaurants for wagyu beef. He gulps and his body shakes a little when he stepped into the building, he heard that this restaurant is really expensive, well it looks damn expensive enough to even say it.

The waiter guided them after Kiyoomi said his name, Atsumu couldn't hear the man's full name as he is already overwhelmed by the atmosphere in the hall. The waiter handed them a menu before leaving them to the VIP room with a table that was booked by Kiyoomi the night before.

Shit, he was right, the menu was either 4 digits or 5 digits, he has no idea what food to order. He doesn't even know if he can actually pay for it. He chewed on his bottom lip and counted the numbers in his head, estimating the price of the food before he wants to order.

Kiyoomi broke the silence before the blonde can even finish counting them.

"Atsumu, which one do you want to order? Don't worry, I'm paying, so just choose whichever you like.", he said after hooking the black mask off his ears, revealing his face full to the blonde.

Atsumu's breath hitched, staring at the man in front of him. He choked a little on his words. "Uh... It's fine, I— I can pay, y-ya already booked the place so..."

Kiyoomi chuckles softly, "Mmm, but I think it's only fair for me to pay since I invited you out for a dinner." He smiles at the blonde and continued. "Besides, I hope we can meet up again soon in the future if you don't mind."

Atsumu's inner omega is excited at his words, also wanting to meet up with the man and get to know him more as well. He blushes hard at the man and smiles shyly at him.

"Alright, ya can do that. I would also like to meet up with ya again soon, I don't mind."

"Great, I'll contact you again whenever I'm free and you can choose the day where you don't have any plan."