Part 7 (Finale)

Sakusa is finally done with his job.

At long last, he can meet Atsumu again after dealing with this shit for over a week. His omega is waiting for him at home, for him to return.

He looks down at his hands and scowls, scrunching up his nose due to the smell of the blood on his black leather gloves that disgusts him. He quickly takes it off and threw it on the lifeless body on the ground and sprayed sanitisers onto it before asking his subordinate for a new pair. The spiky-haired man handed him the gloves and turned to the car to open the backseat door for him to enter. The other man started the engine and stepped on the gas pedal, driving to their next location.

Looking at the window, a full moon in the sky. He remembered the nights of them sleeping on their bed, in their home with their scents intertwining together in the room. However, a voice in the car made him stop his thoughts.

"Sakusa, we're here." Iwaizumi said.

The man opens the door and Sakusa got out of the car, his eyes locked on the building he had been preparing something in it for a month. He walks through the door and a familiar figure appeared in his sight. The mischievous smile plastered on the alpha's cat-like face always makes the man work confidently in his tasks.

"Kuroo, is everything prepared?" he asks.

The smile turned into a grin; he smugly answered the taller alpha. "Yes, Sakusa. It's all in the room waiting for you to choose for the day tomorrow."

He nods, walking into the mentioned room. "Thank you. I owe you one."

"It's nothing, but I'll accept your offer."

Sakusa enters the room and looked around the place. He smiles, satisfied with the work Kuroo showed him right now. Approaching the table filled with his preparation for tomorrow night, he grabbed a dark blue engagement ring box.

Opening to look at the rings inside, he chuckles softly at it. He imagined them on both of their fingers, hands holding together as they kissed each other deeply in their house. The diamond acts as the core and several small ones are attached to the rose gold ring. This being on Atsumu is going to make his hand even more beautiful as they also match with Sakusa's own ring just without the big diamond on it.

He is going to propose to the omega on their two-year anniversary.

But shit he is nervous. Oh my God.

Sakusa Kiyoomi is a man that never really get his emotions out on his face or actions. But now, he is currently smiling so wide that his face might get cramps from it. Atsumu is already his, but they haven't marked any of them yet since Sakusa might put him in danger. If a mark is on his neck, the enemy will know that he has a mate and they will take advantage of that.

And so, his job today was done. The person he eliminated today was the last enemy their mafia group had. And Jesus, two whole years was such a long period of time.

That's why he is going to propose to Atsumu tomorrow night, he wants the omega's mark on him when his rut comes, which is next month. Atsumu has been trying to match his heat with Sakusa, so they could mark each other for life to show others that they are a pair. He is also excited that the omega will be his forever after so long.

Ahem, yes. Control your inner peace Sakusa Kiyoomi. He can't fuck this up, he can't. It must be perfect when he asks his mate for his hand in marriage. Perfection.

He checks the watch on his wrist. Oh shit. He has been in here for almost an hour, he's late.

He quickly got out of the room and saw Kuroo standing beside the entrance waiting for his response on the preparations.