Part 4

Black raspberry and mint, are undoubtedly his favourite scent. He snuggles closer to the source of the scent and purrs softly on it. It's so warm, the weight around him is so warm and secure. Low, deep chuckles ring out beside him, the voice of this man is such music to his ears, and he wants it to hear it every moment he has.

Inhaling the addicting scent from the source again, he purrs a little louder in it and he heard rumbles respond to him. Curious about who this man is, he opened his slightly swollen eyes to look who it was. His eyes widened when a pair of dark obsidian eyes with a glint of emerald in them looked at him. His voice came out deep and raspy, still in a state of sleepiness.

"Morning, Atsumu."

Feeling embarrassed of the eyes looking at him so softly, he hides himself back to the man's neck, snuggling closer to the glands.

"Mornin', Omi..." he mumbled.

He melts even more to the man when one of the hands-on his back went to his hair, massaging his scalp gently, making his purrs escapes out from his lips even more.

"Feels good?" Sakusa hums. Atsumu nods softly and nuzzled his face into the scent impossible closer. "I'm glad. I thought you might push me away when you wake up."

He snorts, pulling himself up from the addicting scent. "Do ya want me to? I can do that right now since I haven't forgiven ya yet."

Sakusa frowns, the hand on his waist tightened. "No, don't. I'm sorry."

Smirking at the frowning man, he teased with an eyebrow raised on his face. "Hmm, what should ya do to earn my forgiveness?" Looking right into the dark eyes of Sakusa. "I haven't forgotten what ya have said to me last night."

"Yes, of course. I'll tell you anything you want about me." He smiles.

"Yeah, let's do that when we are somewhere alone."

"Sure."

"But first..." He rubbed his belly and a loud rumbling sound came out. He pouts at the man with his large honey-brown eyes. "I'm hungry, Omi-Omi."

Sakusa chuckled, earning a slap on the chest from the blonde. "Alright, let's get breakfast for us and your friends, hm?"

"Waffles and berries!" his voice bubbling with excitement.

He smiles at the adorable sight beside him, he nods. "Waffles and berries."

Both of them got up after snuggling each other for the warmth heat for another twenty minutes, Atsumu whined when the taller man doesn't loosen the grip on him for the promised breakfast Sakusa made just now. The other just tightened as the blonde tried to wriggle out of the strong arms.

Eventually, the breakfast was made with swift motions and Atsumu definitely was not stealing the berries from the man that was cooking for him. Sakusa placed Atsumu on the kitchen counter and fed him some berries to earn small giggles from the little man. The sounds were so sweet to his ears, making him want more from the omega's lips. He smiled as he presses feather-like kisses onto the blonde's soft locks, forehead and nose, and it caused the other to whine a little from embarrassment.

After cleaning up the cooking utensils together while sprinkling droplets of the water to each other, they finally placed the plates of several mouth-watering foods on the long dining table. They sat beside each other and Sakusa was mostly feeding the omega with his waffles. The room was empty except for them, and they enjoyed the quietness around them for now. Atsumu leaned back to the chair, rubbing his stuffed stomach with his palm in a circular motion. He sighs as he thinks that he might be pregnant due to being so full. Smiling as he licked his lips to taste the last drop of the berries' juice, he hums in satiation.