Part 6

It's been a month since Osamu contacted him. Well, actually, it's him that's been rejecting the calls and messages from the man. Osamu has been telling his best friends to try and get Atsumu to visit the store, but he said no to all of them. Sakusa has been with him most of the nights, they spend the time together at both his and the alpha's house. The taller man always takes good care of him, makes him feel safe and happy. It's not like Sakusa hasn't been suggesting the idea of talking out with his brother. Instead, the man offered to go with him and meet his twin.

He sighs and accepted his offer when Sakusa kept asking him for the nth time on the bed, during they snuggle to each other.

Sakusa just smiles and kisses him all around his face, hands caressing his body gently. Atsumu whines into the kiss, wanting more when the man moves so slow on his actions. Sakusa chuckles at his big large honey-brown eyes that are looking at him so adorably. 

"Why are you pouting, hm? Isn't this what you want? Take it slow and not rush." He murmurs into his collarbone, sucking small bite marks with kisses in between.

The blonde pouts even more at the teasing, "Omi-Omi don't be such a tease..."

"I'm just doing what you want. Since the first time I met you, I've been holding myself back."

"Why are ya holding yerself back?" he questions, "I'm already yers, Omi..."

Sakusa rumbles at the comment, satisfied. Atsumu chuckles at the endearing man on top of him that's still kissing his chest all the way to his abdomen.

"Ya are so cute, such a cute Alpha." He purrs.

"Now you're the one that's teasing."

"What, how am I doing that?"

He stopped his kisses and lapped on the marked-up thighs, humming at the beautiful sight under him. He looks at the breathy omega that's whining at his so very slow and feather-light touches on his body. His inner alpha rumbles again when he realised that he is the one that caused Atsumu to act like that.

Sakusa loves it when Atsumu acts so desperate for him, wanting him to touch him more. So endearing.

"Because I could never be cute. You are the adorable one, Atsumu." He smiles.

Atsumu whines, pink cheeks getting redder as the man looks at him so fondly, "Just accept my compliments, ya urchin man..."

Sakusa laughs softly, "Alright, alright. I'm sorry, baby. Tell me what should I do to make you happy again."

The blonde reached out his hands for the man, and he understood. Sakusa leaned forward, kissing him gently and inserted his tongue into the mewling man's mouth. He pulled back when Atsumu squeezes his torso with his god-sculptured thighs and starts to buck his hips onto Sakusa's. The man's dark-obsidian eyes went even darker, and Atsumu can feel his slick dripping from his hole to the bedsheet.

He pants, mewling as he breaths out. "Omi... I want ya to be in me...quick, please."

The alpha growls, leaning back down to place a ravishing kiss onto his red lips again. "I can't control myself if you beg me like that, Atsumu." His voice strangled as he spoke.

"Then don't. I'm yers to take, Alpha. Don't make me wait anymore, please."

Right after the omega pleaded to him, he got up from the man and immediately inserted three of his long digits into the dripping hole. Atsumu wails, sweet citrusy scent flowing into the bedroom, Sakusa inhales and growls lowly. Another wave of slick gushes out to cover his wet digits and he pulled out to lick at it. He groans, it's so sweet, honey-like as the omega. Wanting for more, he dipped his head down to taste it from the source.