Part 5

Atsumu shivers, clutching onto the thick, fluffy comforter closer to his body. It's not enough, he wants the alpha's warm arms wrapped around him. Turning to the other side, away from the several clothes that the man scented heavily for him, he whines at the empty cold space beside him. He frowns as he rubbed his sleepy eyes open, staring into the darkness, he realised that Sakusa left when he was asleep.

He knows the man will leave him eventually, Sakusa told him when he was drifting off to sleep in his warm and secure arms. He just couldn't help the soft whines coming out from his pouting lips, he wants Sakusa to be here when he wakes up, but he isn't here. Facing back to the clothes that were scented in black raspberry and mint, he took one large t-shirt out and wore it on his naked body which is still shaking slightly from the cold wind.

He stood up and walked out to the living room to find his phone that was on the coffee table.

Seeing a few missed calls from his twin brother, he furrowed his brows in confusion and dialed the contact. His brother picked it up after two short rings.

"Why did ya call, 'Samu?" he asks.

Osamu snorts, "I can't call my idiot brother?"

"I'm not an idiot, yer an idiot!", he huffs. "Just state yer reason or I'm just gonna hang up!"

"Wait, 'Tsumu, don't. I just wanna ask if anything was going well in Miyagi."

He rolls his eyes but smiles at his brother's concerns anyways. "It's fine, don't worry. Ya are too protective, 'Samu."

The other sighs, "How can I not? Ya are at a different state, I can't protect ya if ya were in trouble."

"'Samu, I literally travel around fer my job." He chuckles, "Besides, I have Kawa and Suga here with me."

"Oh? Hand them yer phone then, I want to hear their voices."

"Uh..." Fuck, he forgot that he is at Sakusa's villa right now. Osamu doesn't know that he went into an alpha's home. However, his twin brother seems to know it already.

"My suspicion was right. Yer friends weren't that great at keeping secrets so they told me everything." He pauses for a second, "Yer at yer Omi-Omi's house, right? 'Tsumu?"

Shit, shit, shit. He didn't expect Osamu to know this quick, his twin is a very protective alpha. Not to mention, Sakusa is a mafia, there's no fucking way that Osamu will let him stay with Sakusa. Wait, did they tell him that the Sakusa's a mafia? Fuck, he doesn't know.

"Wait, no. I mean­­­­­­­­­­–"

"Don't lie to me, 'Tsumu."

He bites his lip and sighed. "Yeah, I'm at his house. But he is someone I know; he also treats me well. I'm safe, 'Samu."

"He is a mafia, 'Tsumu. An underworld man that does things illegally. He isn't safe."

His breath hitched, shit. Okay, they really did tell him everything. But Sakusa really didn't do any harm to him or even force him to be with him, it's fine, right? Yeah, it's totally fine, Sakusa did say he will protect him, not hurt him.

"I like him, and I also trust him. Please let me be with him, 'Samu. Omi is safe for me."

"No," he growled lowly, Atsumu flinched and tears threatened to spill out. "Yer coming home right now with yer friends, or I'm going there to get ya."

"But–"

"I'll see ya tomorrow morning, my shop."

Ah, shit. No, Osamu can't come here. He will destroy the house. Fuck, he has to go back now.