Periodt💘

(Natasha x wanda)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Wanda's pov:

All damn day my boobs have been hurting. Ever since yesterday my breasts have been aching non stop.

And my stomach has been hurting a little too, and god it felt awful. It's 12 o'clock in the afternoon and I'm sitting in the main common room at the Avengers compound.

Right now it's just me in here, with my book. I've been sitting here reading this book trying to distract myself from the slight pain my body is putting me through.

That's when out of nowhere I heard someone jump out from behind me and grab my shoulders.

Causing me to scream out in fright, I flung my book at whoever grabbed my shoulders. My palms immediately summoned red wisps of my magic.

I quickly got up and turned to see a very giggly black widow.

"Naaaatt" I groaned which only seemed to make the giggling redhead giggle harder.

"Nat, that was not funny!" I scolded lightly.

"Oh please babe your face was hilarious" she laughed even more.

Eventually I ended up laughing along. Natasha is the cutest thing ever. I couldn't stay mad at her even if I tried.

"C'mon you can put the red wiggly woos away now" she chuckled gesturing to my hands.

I just now noticed they were still covered in red wisps. "Oh yeah sorry" I quickly apologized while making my magic fade.

I leaned onto the ground to pick up my book I had previously tossed, and sat back onto the couch sideways. Nat walked around the sofa and climbed on top of me now straddling my lap.

I smiled, putting my book down onto the ground. "What do you want?" I asked, she had a sheepish grin plastered on her face. And usually that means she either wants something or is about to do something stupid.

"What? Can't a girl get a kiss from her girlfriend?" She asked, leaning down, capturing my lips against hers.

The kiss was soft and quick which I didn't mind. However as the redhead above me leaned down to kiss me I felt her boobs press against mine causing me to let out a little hiss as we pulled apart.

Nat only looked down at me in confusion as she sat up straighter.

"What's wrong?"she asked in concern.

"Mm nothing my love. It's just,my boobs have been hurting all damn day" I groaned in frustration.

She looked down at me with sympathy, her left hand now settled at my waist and her right hand coming up to gently brush some of my hair behind my ear. Making me blush slightly.

"Aaaww my poor baby..."she cooed with a mocking pout.

Before I could say anything back, I felt an immense pain in my lower abdomen. I unintentionally squealed. And my body tried to curl into itself, to try and ease the pain,but with nat on top of me that wasn't going to happen.

"Baby? Hey, are you okay?" She asked, sounding clearly concerned. I felt the weight of my girlfriend leave my lap.

"Fuck...." I cursed under my breath.

"Baby tell me where it hurts" I heard nat say now crouching down next to me.

"In my abdomen. But nat I'm fine..." I said she clearly didn't believe me. I curled up on the couch and squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for the pain to just go away.

"Wans do you need me to call doctor cho? How bad does it hurt?" She said definitely worried. I felt bad making nat worry this much.

I opened my eyes to answer her but before I did I watched as nats eyes drifted to my thighs.