Cuddles💘.

Cuddles 💘.

(Lizzie and Scarlett)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Scarlett's pov:

My eyes flicked up towards the clock probably for the 20th time this evening.

It's around almost 12 o'clock at night, and I'm feeling pretty tired, but I refuse to go to sleep. Not until Lizzie comes home. Lately I've been a lot more clingy and needy.

Probably because Lizzie has been really busy as of late, due to the filming of her upcoming movie "Doctor Strange and the multiverse of madness". Which means we can't spend as much time together as we want. But regardless I'm happy for her.

𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 I thought to myself. She's been working really hard and I couldn't be any prouder of her. I smiled to myself softly, whilst leaning more into the couch I was currently sitting on in the living room of lizzie and I's home we have been living in for the past 2-3 years.

I reached for the remote to turn down the volume on the TV ,in case I heard Lizzie's car pull into the driveway.

An hour and a bit had gone by and Just as I was about to doze off, I heard the front door click open and shut, along with the sound of high heeled boots clicking against the hardwood floor near the front door and a pair of keys in the distance.

I quickly got up off of the couch and made my way towards the front door.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Lizzie's pov:

I sighed, putting my keys on the drawer next to the front door of my wife and I's home.

𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺,𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 I thought to myself.

I began taking off my coat as quietly as I could, not wanting to wake my wife Scarlett up. After all, it is pretty late now, but I guess that's my fault. I've been wanting to work more hours to hopefully get this movie finished as soon as I can, So I'll have more time to spend with Scarlett.

𝘨𝘰𝘴𝘩 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 I admitted to myself in thought.

Just as I went to hang my coat on the coat hanger, I heard someone clearing their throat behind me.

I whipped my head around to see the most important person in my life right now. Scarlett was leaning against the door frame that led to our living room, her eyes soft and her smile warm.

"Hello beautiful" she smiled softly, causing me to blush slightly at the name she just called me.

I smiled back feeling happy and glad to see her. "Hello my love" I said, spreading my arms apart, inviting her for a hug.

Her smile only grew, and I watched as she waltzed over towards me and came crashing into my arms. I smiled, breathing in her warm scent.

"I missed you bubs" she mumbled into the crook of my neck.

"I missed you more" I breathed, still not letting her go. God all I wanted to do was rush home just to wrap my arms around her, and now it's finally happening.

We just stood in front of the front door for a bit. Just embracing each other's warmth and love. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I heard a muffled yawn escape Scarlett's mouth.

And that's when I had realized how late it was, and how late she must've been up.

"My love?" I whispered close to her ear so she could hear me.

"Mmm?" She hummed.

"How long have you been up?" She slowly pulled away from me avoiding eye contact. I frowned slightly not because I was mad or anything, but because I was worried.

I could sort of see dark-ish circles under her eyes and her eyelids looked like they could drop closed at any given moment.

I hate when Scarlett doesn't get enough sleep, it worries me a lot when she doesn't look after herself properly.

"Baby...look at me" I said, gently lifting her head up by her chin. Her beautiful green eyes soon met mine, and I couldn't help but melt inside.

"What have we talked about?" I asked with a slightly disappointed tone.

"N-not to stay up all night waiting for you..."

"Not to stay up all night waiting for me..." I said at the same time as her.

"Baby..." I started but before I could finish she cut me off.

"Babe you know I can't sleep well when you're not here..." she mumbled with an adorable pout.

My heart absolutely melted at the sight. And she's right, she doesn't sleep well at all when she knows I'm not in bed next to her.

"Aww I know baby, I promise as soon as I'm done with The movie we can have all the cuddles you want" I promised her.

Her pout quickly turned into a beautiful smile.

"That sounds promising" she said whilst draping her arms around my neck, she then got on her tippy toes and planted a kiss on my nose.

By instinct I scrunch my nose as her lips leave my skin. And I pull her in for a kiss.

The last kiss I got from her today was this morning before I left for work, which was ages ago. The kiss was slow and loving.

When we pulled apart I just rested my forehead against hers. "God, I've missed you my love" I announced.

"Me too" she sighed with a small smile.

"Can we go to bed and cuddle please?" She whined now looking at me.

"Of course we can hun, just give me a moment" I said quickly, leaning down to take off my shoes.

As soon as I did, I scooped my wife up into my arms with ease, making her Yelp a bit in surprise.

"You are long overdue for a good sleep missy" I glared playfully at my wife in my arms as I carried her upstairs into our bedroom.

I received nothing more than a yawn in response which I didn't mind. Thankfully our bedroom door wasn't shut so I walked in and kicked the door shut with my foot behind me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
3rd person pov:

Lizzie gently placed Scarlett down onto their queen sized bed, as she began stripping her clothes the black widow actress had quickly climbed under the covers.

When Lizzie turned back to face her wife in only her underwear, she was met with a pouty Johansson, and a pair of open arms.

"Cuddles..."the older actress whined.

"I'm coming my love" she smiled, climbing into bed. Also slipping under the covers and getting cozy. Lizzie opened her arms for Scarlett to snuggle into.

Scar gladly snuggled into Lizzie's side. "I love you" Scarlett whispered as she watched Lizzie flick their bedroom lamp off.

"I love you too, my love" Lizzie smiled in the dark even though Scarlett couldn't see her very well.

"Go to sleep darling, I have a free day off tomorrow, so we can sleep in and cuddle as long as you want" she whispered ever so gently.

"Okay, goodnight babe, I love you, sweet dreams" Scarlett said, while tightening her arms around Lizzie's waist and burying her face into the crook of her neck.

"Night night, I love you more, sweet dreams" she said kissing her lover's head good night.

If Lizzie had to choose what her favourite part of her day was, it'd be coming home to her.

Her wife Scarlett <3.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
A/n: I wrote this half asleep.....I deserve a medal or a slice of cheesecake.

1260 words