Stuffie interrogation 🍼.

(Little Nat x Wanda)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
3rd person pov:

Wanda had been sitting in the main common room for about 20 minutes drinking her hot cup of chamomile tea, while watching some random modern day sitcom.

She took a long sip from her hot beverage, then set it onto the small coffee table in front of herself. A few more minutes went by, and now Wanda was bored. Just then she realized she hadn't seen Nat in a while.

Wanting and missing her girlfriend/little, Wanda rose from her spot on the couch and decided to go looking for her baby.

She knew Nat had slipped into her headspace this morning but didn't know if she was still little right now. So she decided to go and look for her.

The sokovian made her way to hers and Nats shared bedroom thinking she might have been in there.

Wanda opened the door to the bedroom,only to find that there was no one in there. So she went over to the bathroom and took a peek inside, and still no sign of Nat anywhere.

"𝘸𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘥" she thought to herself.

Wanda then went searching elsewhere,she went into the kitchen on their floor thinking perhaps the slightly shorter redhead had gotten hungry and was making something to eat.

But when Wanda had reached the kitchen Nat was nowhere to be found.

Wanda's eyebrows knitted together in confusion as to where her little Russian spy had gone off too.

After checking the living room,the training room, and even visiting Clints,Steve, and Pietros rooms, knowing when Nat's in her headspace she likes to hang out with them. she was absolutely nowhere to be found.

Now Wanda was a little alarmed seeing as she couldn't find her baby girl. Just then it was like a light bulb went off in her head.

"Friday?" She called out.

"Yes, Miss Maximoff? How can I assist you?" The Artificial intelligence spoke.

"Do you know where Natasha is?"

"Ah yes. Miss Romanoff is currently in her playroom." Friday answered.

𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦! 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥. Wanda internally scolded herself.

She thanked the A.I then went back to hers and Nats shared floor. Once the doors dinged open she quickly stepped out of the elevator and quietly made her way towards Nat's playroom.

Thanks to Tony for having it made for her the minute he found out she was a little.

Wanda approached the doorway and she could hear her baby talking, or rather mumbling something.

The brunette popped her head around the corner of the doorway, she decided that she'd stay quiet for a bit and just watch what her baby girl was doing.

Her eyes widened a bit at what was going on.

In the center of the playroom, there was a teddy bear that was tied down to a pastel pink chair.And in front of it was a soft pastel blue table with a plate of well baked chocolate chip cookies.

And then standing in front of the tied down teddy bear was Nat. With her back facing the doorway Wanda was watching her from. Wanda had no clue what was going on, but she could tell this was an interrogation of some sort.