sleepy baby🍼

(A/n: sorry if this is super short but luv you guys, enjoy <3)

(Natasha x little Wanda)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Nats pov:

I ran my fingers through her red locks, gently tucking away stray strands of her hair as I went.

Wanda, my baby girl,was lying on top of me with her head resting against my boobs. Happily suckling on the pacifier in her mouth whilst watching our 3rd movie of the night.

A few minutes went by, and my eyes flicked down to see if Wans had fallen asleep yet. I smiled, she hadn't fallen completely asleep, but her eyes were drooping and I could tell she was struggling to keep them open.

"Wands, baby girl.." I cooed gently, she immediately looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes with a tired but doe look.

"Mmm?" She hummed around her paci.

"Baby girl, I think it's time for bed" after hearing that she immediately whined, causing my eyebrows to raise in amusement.

"Nu wan" she whined now trying to bury her face between my boobs.

I chuckled, slowly patting her hair. Then I reached over to the glass coffee table for the remote. Once I grabbed it I switched off the TV and Wanda quickly shot her head up.

"Mamaaa...." She whimpered, giving me a frustrated look she slipped out her paci letting it hang from its clip that's attached to her clothes. Which I only found adorable.

"Ah ah ah, my little butterfly. Its bed time for you missy"

She sat upwards now straddling my waist. I watched as she crossed her arms with a huff and a pout.

"Nuh uh, I no sleepy" she grumbled accidentally letting a yawn slip. I only chuckled at that, she's obviously tired, she's just being stubborn.

"Oh really cupcake? Could've sworn I just heard a yawn" I smirked

"Mm mm" she hummed, while shaking her head.

I chuckled again now sitting up. I picked my baby up then set the remote back on the table.

"You're so cute, come on my sweet girl time to go to bed." I kissed her cheek, making her blush.

"Buh mama...I no sweepies" she mumbled clearly tired.

"Ah ah, that's enough little one, we're going to bed and that's final." I stated.

"After all..." I trailed off. She looked up at me and I smirked.

"....Mommy knows what's best for baby girl" I smiled knowing full well, everytime I said that sentence it made her slip even further.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
3rd person pov:

Nat watched as Wanda regressed a little further into her headspace. By now Nat would guess she's maybe a few months old or 1 years old at best.

"Mama baby'irl" she babbled with a lopsided grin.

Nat couldn't help but awe at her baby. Her heart felt like it was going to explode with how adorable her baby is.

"That's right sweetheart, your mama's baby girl " the natural redhead smiled widely.

Wanda only giggled and yawned once more indicating to her mama she was ready to be put to bed.

Nat kissed her baby on her head then popped her paci back into her mouth. The Russian assassin swiftly made her way towards their shared bedroom in no time.

Nat entered the room, closing the door behind her with her foot. She contemplated putting Wanda to sleep in her crib, or letting her sleep with her.

She opted for the second option.

Nat went to put the little one in her arms down onto the bed. But quickly Wanda began fussing.

"Sh Shhh detka, it's okay mommy's here" she cooed.

"Mommy just needs to get changed" Nat made quick work of her clothes, deciding to sleep with as little clothes on as possible, leaving only her underwear on.

The older redhead climbed into bed and helped Wanda slip under the covers.

Wanda almost immediately reached out for her mama making the cutest grabby hands.

Nat sighed with a soft smile gently taking her little witch and wrapping her arms loosely around her waist, doing her best not to hurt her.

Once they both had finally settled down into bed, Nat was just about to switch their lamp off when all of a sudden Wanda began to whine and kick around.

Natasha's eyebrows knitted together in confusion as to why her baby was behaving this way.

When she realised the problem after seeing Wanda frustratingly tugging at her pajamas, and trying to nuzzle her face into the crook of her neck as much as possible.

Her baby wanted skin to skin contact.

"Such a fussy baby" she sighed giving the younger redhead a soft look in her eyes.

Nat quickly took off Wanda's pjs then got back to snuggling. Wanda quickly attached herself to Nat straight away, emitting a quiet giggle from the older redhead.

"Not so fussy anymore huh?" She whispered.

"Night night my darling, sweet dreams" she whispered in a hushed tone.

She smiled probably for the 100th time this evening as she watched her baby's eyes slowly drop closed.

"G'nit mama.." she mumbled sleepily.

Nat kissed Wanda's forehead before switching off their bedside table lamp.

𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩,𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺 she thought to herself sarcastically. Before shutting her eyes herself and letting sleep succumb her mind.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
𝘈/𝘯: 𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬.

𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘷 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵<3.

𝘶𝘩𝘮 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴.

𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘧 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘺, 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘵.

𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵✌.