Lunch🍼

(A/n: don't ask me what this is I was out of ideas.)

(Wanda x Natasha x little Yelena)

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙮? 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠.

♡3rd person pov:♡

It was a calm, relaxing afternoon. Wanda was in the kitchen currently making lunch for herself,her girlfriend Natasha Romanoff, and the couple's little,Yelena belova.

A lovely tune hummed through the air, as Wanda began swaying about, in the kitchen. Grabbing spices and utensils she needed from nearby cupboards and drawers.

Wanda had always been the best cook on the team, apart from sam. Those two together could cook up a feast, and none of it would go to waste. (A/n: idk I just think Sam's cook outs would be awesome tbh)

As Wanda stirred and cooked in the kitchen, Natasha had snuck up behind her. Using her professional spy skills, she had quietly slipped up behind the Sokovian as she stood mixing a pot in front of the stove.

Just then Wanda almost yelped as she felt a pair of strong arms snake their way around her waist.

"Mm that smells good" Nat hummed in appreciation.

"Jeez, Nat you almost gave me a heart attack!" The slightly taller woman scolded.

"M sorry malysh" the Russian spy mumbled with a light chuckle into the crook of her lover's neck. while placing a chaste kiss to the exposed skin.

"I like when you cook. It's adorable the way you always get half the ingredients on your face" the redhead giggled whilst resting her head on Wanda's shoulder.

Wanda then dramatically gasped, pretending to be overly offended by what her girlfriend had just told her.

She turned the stove down to a low heat, then turned around. Placing the wooden spoon she had been using to stir the food with, onto the kitchen counter.

"I do not." The brunette whined with a huff.

Just then Nat smirked at her, as she removed her arms from her partner's waist and then reached forward to swipe off some red powder from Wanda's rosey cheek.

"Oh I'd beg to differ?" The redhead smirked, showing her girlfriend the unknown food spice on her thumb.

Wanda rolled her eyes with a groan and watched as Nat took her thumb into her mouth sucking the ingredient clean off.

"As sexy as that looks, I think that was actually…" The Scarlet witch then trailed off as an amused look etched itself across her features.

She watched as Nat's face turned a pale red color. She grinned humorously as her girlfriend began heaving big breaths.

"Jesus babe what the hell did you just let me eat?" The redhead wheezed.

"Oh right, I think it was hot paprika? Or maybe cayenne pepper? I'm not sure" the brunette giggled while shrugging her shoulders.

Nat immediately detached herself from her girlfriend and rushed to the fridge and grabbed a jug of milk. She then quickly scanned the cupboards for a cup.

And then poured herself a glass and immediately chugged it all down. Nat has never been a big fan of spicy food, sure she can handle mild spices and what not, but other than that she hates foods that are too spicy.

"Baby, that wasn't even that much on your finger" the brunette laughed while turning down the stove.

She then made her way over to her girlfriend and gently began running her hand up and down her back.