Nightmares and Nursing🍼.

(Little Nat x Wanda)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
3rd person pov:

It was late at night when a certain redhead began tossing and turning in her sleep. Natasha Romanoff had always been burdened with nightmares of her awful past. And normally when the redhead would wake up from a nightmare she would be in her big girl headspace.

But tonight was a little different. Wanda,Natasha's girlfriend and caregiver, woke up disturbed from her sleep. Wanda's eyes furrowed in confusion as to why her girlfriend was moving about so suddenly.

Wanda turned over so she could face her still sleeping girlfriend, and that's when she realized what was happening. Nat was having yet again another one of her pesky nightmares. The former russian assassin had a look of fear and distraught written on her face, as Wanda sat up in bed to try and sooth her girlfriend, she heard nat begin to whimper.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Wanda's pov:

I'm assuming it's still pretty late at night considering there's no light pouring in through the curtains.

I turned my body around feeling Nat continuously moving around on the bed.

Once I got a clear view of her, what I saw made my heart shatter. Despite it being dark still, I could see the look on Nat's face as she lay next to me trembling and throwing her head from side to side, thanks to our night light not far from the bed.

A clear look of fear had made its way onto Nat's face as she began to sweat and whimper. Whatever she was dreaming about was not good.

I gently placed a hand on Nat's shoulder, I began whispering sweet nothings to try and soothe and calm Nat down.

Saying things like "Tasha my love, wake up it's okay it's only a nightmare" and "hush my love I'm here,you're okay it's only a dream".

But whatever I was saying didn't seem to be having an effect on her,as she now began moving about a little more furiously.

Probably trying to fight off whatever nightmare she was dreaming. And that's when I heard a whimper escape her throat. My heart began to cry out to her, I knew if I used my powers I could either attempt to change her nightmare to a dream,or get pulled into her awful nightmare and experience it with her.

And I also promised Nat I would never ever try to use my powers on her,ever since sokovia.

And I will hold true to that promise. So I began gently shaking my love from her sleep.

"Nat,my love. You have to wake up now." I whispered close enough so that I was sure she'd hear me.

"My love, come back to me"

And just as I had finished my sentence, Nat shot up from the bed drenched in sweat. Her breathing was uneven and shaky. I immediately began rubbing my hand up and down her back trying to calm her.

"Nat baby it's okay you're with me. You're okay my love" I cooed.

She turned to me with tears in her eyes and a trembling lip.

"Mama..."she choked.

𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘰.

Nat had slipped.

𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵,𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵,𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵! 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦. I thought to myself in a panic. I gently caressed my baby's cheek, and as I did so Nat reached out for me.

So I quickly took her into my arms and began cuddling her. Nat has never woke from her nightmares in her headspace before. So this was new.

"Sshhh princess. It was only a bad dream, okay? There's nothing to be scared of" I cooed gently.