3. Fame and Glory

It's a sunny afternoon in Peachwood. Alex, Tommy and Alice are all at Alice's house, working on the science project together. Alex still doesn't understand most of what they're doing, but at least things are going a bit smoother than they did last time.

"Is this better?" Alex asks, showing Alice a poorly cut piece of plastic.

Alice sighs. "Better than last time at least." Alice replies. She looks at Blast. "Have you ever done crafts before?" Alice asks Alex.

Alex shrugs. "Nah, that's always been Tommy's thing." Alex replies, pointing at Tommy, who has just finished cutting a piece of plastic into what looks like paper dolls, but made of plastic.

"Look at this!" Tommy says as he stretches out his creation.

Alice sighs. "Ok, Tommy, how about you do the frame for the drone?" She suggests. "Just follow the instructions. Alex, I've got something else for you to do." Alice replies, looking back at Alex.

"Yeah?" Alex asks.

"Can you work on the wire system for our drone?" Alice asks him.

Alex blinks. "Uh... I won't get shocked, right?" Alex asks.

Alice facepalms. "Never mind, I've got a better task for you." Alice replies.

"Oh really? What is it?" Alex asks, intrigued.

Two minutes later, he has a broom in his hands, and is sweeping the floor of Alice's lab. "Are you serious?" Alex asks Alice, unhappy with his current task.

"Yes, I am." Alice replies, with a smirk on her face.

Tommy finishes cutting the plastic as the instructions said, and shows it to Alice. "How about this, Alice?" Tommy asks.

Alice smiles. "This is perfect. Nice work Tommy!" Alice replies with a smile.

Alex just sighs as he keeps sweeping. However, he hears a yell outside, and gets distracted by it. It sounds like someone is in trouble. He goes out of the basement and looks out a window.

"Where are you going?!" Alice asks him, watching as he rushes outside.

"I think someone's in trouble!" Alex says, as he looks out the window. He sees a man stealing a lady's purse and running away with it.

"Alex, there's no time to play superheroes. We've got a project to work on!" Alice tells him.

"If that was you being robbed you'd want someone to help you." Alex replies. "Besides, I've got superpowers, this will be over soon." He adds, before opening a window and flying out to help. Alice groans in frustration.

"Help! A thief!" The lady yells, until Alex comes flying to help.

"Never fear, Blast is here!" He exclaims. He then looks at the man running away with the purse, and flies after him, stopping right in front of the thief. "Where do you think you're going?" He asks the man, with a serious expression.

"Get lost kid!" The man replies, before turning to the right to continue his escape. Alex then dashes after him, and stops right in front of him again.

"Were you going somewhere?" He asks the man, who is now utterly confused.

"I told you to get lost!" The thief yells, before throwing a punch at Alex, but Alex grabs the man's fist with his own hand, stopping it.

"Sorry pal, you're not going anywhere with that." He tells the man. He then uses his super strength to pull the man from his arm, and slam him onto the ground.