2. Rise of Blast - Part 2

Alice and Tommy continue riding their bikes across the streets. It's night time now, and while the streets generally have a good amount of lighting throughout the trip, Alice and Tommy soon arrive at a darker area on the outskirts of town. There aren't any street lights at all working here. The only light they have is the bit of light that the moon and stars provide.

As the two get closer to their destination, the atmosphere, the area they're traversing now, has a more gloomy and sinister feeling to it. The darker roads, the dilapidated buildings they pass, and the creepy silence only makes the situation tenser for the two of them.

Tommy starts shaking a bit in fear as the two of them get closer to their destination. "It's... r-really creepy h-here..." Tommy stutters as the two go on further. The two venture on, but things only got even more frightening. A few clouds blocked the moonlight, leaving the two with even less light than before.

However, Alice keeps leading the way, and in a matter of a couple of minutes, Alice and Tommy have arrived at something they could only describe as the most terrifying building they had ever seen before. It's a wide building, taking up a whole block. The building's walls are of a chrome color, with only a few windows here and there. There are several towers in the building, along with a tall antenna at the top end. The building's facade has a large silver "Z" on a dark blue background, and the entrance itself is designed with the shape of a skull.

The building is surrounded by a large, metallic fence that had a warning sign that read: "Warning: Trespassers Will Never Be Seen Again" with a skull and crossbones symbol. This makes both Tommy and Alice get nervous, as they realize this is truly a dangerous place to be.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Alice?" Tommy asks Alice, looking back at her.

Alice looks at the sign, and then at the intimidating building again. "Well... this is the place alright..." Alice says, avoiding the question. But should they even try to enter this place?

Meanwhile, inside the building, Dr. Zack and Alex have already arrived in the Z-Saucer, and are now walking through the hallways. Alex looks around, amazed by the cold, metallic hallways, as well as all the various machines, computers and other things he could see in the hallways.

"I've gotta say, this is a pretty impressive place you've got." Alex tells Dr. Zack with a smile as he walks along with him.

"Much appreciated." Dr. Zack replies, nodding ever so slightly. "Now follow me along, and we'll run some tests first, to figure out exactly how the accident affected your DNA structure." Dr. Zack tells Alex as he leads him into a room.

There are a few machines with flashing lights and buttons that Alex had no idea of what they are, he just looks around as he is surprised by everything here. This place has even more stuff than Alice's lab!

Meanwhile, outside the building, Alice and Tommy are about to cross the fence. It's tall, but it seems to be easy enough to climb. But before climbing, Alice uses an odd tool of hers to poke the fence.

"What are you doing?" Tommy asks Alice with a confused expression.

Alice looks back at Tommy. "This is a tool I created to detect electric charges. I want to make sure the fence isn't electrified before we start climbing it." Alice tells Tommy. "It seems like it's safe. Let's climb." Alice adds after the check. She and Tommy then climb the fence to reach the other side.

However, as soon as they put their feet on the ground on the other side of the fence, they hear a loud growling noise, as if there were dogs here. Tommy gets nervous with the growling noises. "What's that?" He asks Alice. The two of them see a dog house, and near the dog house they see a large dog, a mutated, two-headed dog, with the appearance of a black rottweiler. The dog doesn't seem happy with their arrival, as both heads are growling at the teens.