Chapter 2

Levi quickly threw on his harness and adjusted it with straps to fit around his body perfectly. If it wasn't for the brat, Yeager, and the mad scientist, Hanji, he'd still be snoozing by now in bliss. But, god forbid Levi to relax for once and take in deep breaths for a long period of time. It was always the same thing.. Paper work.. Studies.. Watch over.. Clean- well cleaning was a gift. But the rest consisted of Levi doing stuff that he has to do. And annoy him to no end.

"I swear, one day I'm beating up Eren again and killing shitty glasses. Well for the most part, it actually isn't his fault. But that titan boy needs to learn how to say no for once and drag others who have lives with him.."

Levi sighed as he turned around to grab his Survey Corps jacket, placing it over his shoulders. He looked back at his desk only to notice that it was partially dirty for the most part, probably because he woke up on it.

"Tch.. I'll make the brat clean it later for waking me up so god damn early."

He slipped on his knee boots and proceeded towards his office door. His hands reached in to his front jacket pocket to grab his small keys, spinning them on his finger. Once he exited, he locked the door tightly, placing it back in his jacket pocket.

"Time to go look at shit I guess.."

~~~~~

Eren stood there unnervingly as Hanji prepared her clipboard, looking down at her latest successful and failed tests. They were currently outside of the base, not too far from it. There has always been a gigantic football-field sized open area way in the back behind some trees. She personally liked to call it. 'the training area for my titan baby,' or TAFT. Eren hated the name personally because A: she was relating to him as a titan. And B:He had a whole open field to himself, only meant for experimenting by Hanji. How lovely.

When Hanji finished checking out her notes and documents, she turned back to her little titan boy who had been standing a few kilometers away from him. With one huge breath, she yelled all the out to the other brunette.

"You ready titan baby?!?"

Eren immediately face palmed at the name, regretting his decision to agreeing with Hanji.

"Y-Yes, Hanji-San!"

Eren yelled back, blushing slightly at the awkward nickname. Hanji nodded her head frantically before raising up her thumb, yelling once more.

"LLLLLLET ER' RIP! TITAN BOY!"

Eren was quick to bite down on his thumb, and transform into the beast with in. Lighting striked from out of nowhere, shaking the ground and everyone who dared to be near. Steam rose from the ground like a small tornado, ripping through air. Skin started to ripple out of nowhere and surround him, decking over to form his fifteen meter class. He took in one last breath as he finished his transformation completely. In a flash, the smoke had already disappeared, revealing Eren's titan form.

It took Eren a few minutes to realize that he had been in, one of the terrible effects of being inside a titan. His eyes tried to connect with his titan's, but for some reason, he couldn't focus as well as he did countless days before.
What did he do wrong?

And just like that, a luring noise coursed through his whole titan. It made his body feel.. Warm, as usual.. But soothing as well. He smiled, a creepy one at that, as his skin started to stick more to his titan's body.
It was strange to say that he felt some what.. Lustful? Inside of a titan? His whole body was racking up with vibrations of pleasure.

"Get him..."

A voice darkly said out of nowhere and into Eren's head. His grin grew even wider as he heard it. His green orbs no longer showed contrast of green whatsoever. Instead, it was slowly changing into a bright gold-ish shine, adding on to his now creepy state. He let out an insane laugh while his mind started to lose control. He no longer saw an image of the outside world around him. Now.. All he saw was the person who's turned him on ever since he first saw him. The one that he blushes at every time he walked by. Or when they held small conversations with each other. Yes.. Eren had his mind trended straight towards Corporal Levi. His savior, his captain...
His soon to be mate- and lover.

In his mind, There Levi stood. In a black obis of darkness. He seemed different, not the stoic bastard that he was used to. But more fragile and innocent. He looked scared at first, looking around the empty place that seemed as if no one was around him. Lost in a world he wasn't familiar with. But as soon as he turned his head to find Eren, a few meters away from him and staring, his whole body relaxed. He became more calm around, his eyes turning into half lidded ones filled with ounces of lust. He slowly reached out his hands towards Eren to offer him a hug, and Eren gladly began running towards the man with a smile. Tear drops shading his gold eyes as he ran.

"H-Heichou!"

Eren called out hungrily, running faster than he had ever done before. The whole scene had changed around him, now seeing Levi lay sexy on a white bed full of roses. His bare body was turned away from him as he sat on knees. He moved slightly and seductively, luring anyone who dared to watch him. He slowly began touching himself, plucking his nipple while heavily breathing out Eren's name in a distorted tone. His tone grew louder and louder as he continued. He started to moan slightly as Eren got closer and closer towards him, feeling his presence more than he should. And it was turning him on as well. Eren at first starts yelling, which turned more and more into growls of pleasure, as he slowly saw Levi remove his white towel, exposing his back towards the boy. His moans and pleads for Eren to come to him were getting out of control. He held himself through his hands and rubbed himself. Back arched forward while he gripped on to the white sheets, gasping at the sensation.

"E-Eren.."

He moaned dryly, trying not to finish so quickly.

"H-Heichou!"

The boy called out, trying to gain the beautiful, naked man's attention.

"H-Heichou!!!"

He yelled once more, getting more irrated by the minute. He clenched his fist as he started to now run slightly out of place, inching closer to the male.

"HEICHOU!!!"

And that's when Levi finally turned around.