Chapter 5

"Levi~"

"Levi~ Wake up..."

"Levi... Wakeup~"

Levi's eyes fluttered open as he heard a soft voice call out his name. Only to recline and close them once more, do to the unfamiliar bright white light shading on his eyes. A small chuckle emitted from the room, snapping him up yet again. His eyes traced over from left to right, only to find that right infront of him stood the figure. The figure who had no doubt called him in his sleep.
As Levi's eyes finally adjusted to the rays of harsh light, he realized he was not only in a completely white room, but in a bed with red roses and ribbons. His head switched from every direction, watching as the ribbons moved like snakes and slowly came towards him.

"W-what the hell...? What is this?! Get me out of here!"

"Hehe.. Why would you want to leave, Corporal..?"

Levi's eyes snapped forward once again towards the figure, only to realize that it was no other than his own cadet.
Eren..Jeager...

His whole body is left with no clothes to cover himself up. Thank fully, you couldn't see his lower region because it was blocked out by the beautiful bed. But when he did look down to check... He realized that he was also butt naked.. Laying in the bed as if he was ready to-

Oh no..

Levi quickly sat up an tried to scramble out of bed in a quick heap. Sensing his aggravation, the snake like ribbons caked around and grabbed both his wrists. Levi hissed and tried to break free, only for the ribbons to lay him perfectly back on the bed. Two more later ribbons wrapped around his thighs and sent him to yelp. They both pulled Levi's legs out to fully expose him to Eren, Levi whimpering as he did so.

"Jeager! Don't just stand there! H-help me you insufferable brat!"

Levi yelled, trying not to look at Eren's toned and tanned chest.
Eren let out another dark chuckle, his eyes opening to reveal his sharp gold like ones.
"Look at you.. Finally, I have you under my control.. Yet you still wanna leave..? Or is there more to the story..?"

Eren slowly crawled on top of the bed, making Levi squeeze his eyes shut and look away in embarrassment.
"D-don't you dare look at me!
Set me f-free you perverted little brat-"

"Let's be honest.. Levi.."

Levi tried to close his legs once more so Eren didn't have to see his crotch, but the ribbons begged to differ and pulled them open again.

"This.. This is cute.. Just watching you squirm like this is turning me even more on... Just hold still.. Would you?"

Levi refused and opened one eye to keep a look out on Eren, only to see how close he was to his crotch.

"Jeager?!? What are you doing?!?"

Eren's gold orbs never left Levi's sight as he pushed Levi's legs further out, letting his member roam free.

"I'm hungry.. Levi.. Please let me feed.."

And with that, Eren dunk his head low to take Levi in his mouth.
Levi let out a powerful cry, trying to remove Eren's head from his crotch but not finding the strength to do so. He shook his head from side to side as waves of pleasure started to form in his lower region, sending chills down his spine.

"J-Jeager! S-sta-AH FUCK~"

Levi moaned, arching his back forward as Eren took him all the way into his mouth. His pale finger nails grabbed the white bed sheets and teared straight through them, trying not to focus on the treatment he was getting far below. But he couldn't. It was just too much for him to handle.
Levi toes curled as Eren's tongue licked around the tip teasingly, then taking the whole thing into his mouth again.
Levi tried to suppress his sudden urges to moan out- but he couldn't help it as Eren continued to lick him like a lollipop.

"A-Eren! P-please- stop! Im w-warning you-"

Eren removed his mouth from Levi's crotch, flickering his head back with a suck of his lips. He nuzzled his nose with his now throbbing member as Levi let out another whimper in protest.

"Levi... Why would I want to do that..? After all.. We both know what bodies want.. Don't we...?"

Levi shook his head as Eren slowly started to crawl on top of him, putting his arms on either side of his chest.
Levi yelped as he saw him get close and twisted an turned, making the ribbons work tighter around his thighs and wrists.

"Kiss me.. Levi.. Kiss me.."

Eren begged, nudging his surprisingly huge member across Levi's butt. Levi's eyes widened at the feeling, and instant let out a moan in surprise. Eren took that a a sign to lean over and devour Levi's mouth, fighting for dominance over his mind, body, and soul...