Chapter 3

Levi walked down the empty hallways in silence, staring blankly ahead of him. For once, the ignorance of his cadets weren't bothering him any more. Finally, they were quiet, or atleast in places that they knew he would be. For once, he felt relaxed, not shoved with work and training. But comfortable, and he loved it. But what irritated him the most was the fact that he did have to watch shitty glasses and titan boy do shit today. He could have walked around more and spent more time in the blissful silence.
But nooooo...
The disadvantages of being Corporal Fucking Levi.

Levi sighed as he approached the entrance door. His peaceful morning slowly coming to an end. He decided to stall for once and go to the kitchen. He grabbed his favorite tea cup, which inconveniently had been placed on the top cupboard, and fixed himself a cup of tea. The old fashion way.

Once his cup was done, he drunk it in an awkward fashion and slightly smiled at the taste. Not to warm, not cold. Mostly on the warm side but just right for Heichou. A small smile tugged at his lips in satisfaction. 'Perfect..'

He walked out of the kitchen back towards the entrance doors and opened them. Revealing the suns beautiful rays. His stoic eyes flinched at the light, trying to adjust properly to being up so fucking early. He was defiantly gonna scold one of them making him wake up so god damn early.
He his feet traced along against the flat ground as he walked towards Eren's little field. The more he came closer, the more anger started to fill inside him.

"Why the hell? Why do I have to even participate in this?!? I could be doing anything but watching two idiots spend their time turning into humanities greatest idiots!"

Levi closed his eyes and took another breath, trying to calm himself down.

"It's for the greater good, Levi. We need to know more about them.. And his strange abilities."

How he hated and loved his conscious at times. And this had been one of the times.. Where he hated it.
He sighed and huddled up father in his jacket, approaching the small opening of the forest.

His heart ached for a moment though... As if something had gone wrong... Or something did go wrong.
He gripped the tea cup in his hands tightly, eyeing the opening once more.
Something had defiantly gone.
A rumbling sound emitted from the ground.. Like small earthquakes of power hitting the surface. A large light of pure lighting streaked from a few kilometers away as the ground shook even more. Levi had to remain balance for one second and look up, seeing Hanji, past the opening and looking to the left. She jumped up from the ground in ecstasy and dropped backdown, literally fangirling right in front if his eyes. But... Something was off about Hanji herself as well. It looked as if she commanded Eren to do something from far away, but she grew worried when there was no evidence of obedience.
"Hanji!"

Levi yelled, running over towards her and into the open field. As he pasted by the jumble of trees to see Eren, he was completely shocked on what he had found.

Eren's titan form was slouching against himself. His once green gigantic eyes now glowing shades of orange and gold in particularly. A small gasped escaped his breath as he witnessed it. He turned back to Hanji with frustration glimmering in his eyes.

"The hell did you do to him, Hanji?!?
Fucking shitty glasses- I leave for one minute and your already harming Yeager!"

Levi grabbed the collar of Hanji's shirt and started to turn her around, facing him. He shook her harshly as he continued to stare at the titan boy.
"What do you not get?!? Does something not click in your shitty mind?!? Oi! Listen to me when I'm talking to you!"

Hanji finally snapped out of her gaze and towards Titan Eren.

"Umm.. L-Levi.."

Her shaky hand pointed up towards the titan itself. Levi furrowed his eyebrows before turning over to see why he was referring to. His eyes widened slightly at the sight.

Titan Eren ha now been fully standing up, his gold orbs out of control. His head twisted from side to side as if Eren was trying to control the beast itself. He was failing for the most part, as far as they could see.
A moment later, his whole body was slouched over again. His head twisted upwards and scanned the area for a second, before locking eyes with Hanji and Levi and turning red.
But what they didn't know..
Is that his eyes were staring directly at Levi's...