Chapter: 9

👣Levi's POV👣

Fuck him. Fuck the world. Fuck everything. Fuck the person who thought putting me in this situation was a good thing. Fuck logic. Just fuck it all.
I've literally been fucked from the start of my life. It just took me more time to realize that the world likes toying with it.
That annoys me.

Right about now, Eren was ready to insert himself inside me. The only thing I could do was squirm and resist as much as I can. The horrid truth coming to play again and again inside my brain. Truth is.. Half of my body has already given up. The more I think of it, the more I realize that there was no way of escape. And once my mind processed that, my body started to fail. And without a proper plan, I couldn't do much but just stand still. Waiting for a miracle to come my way.
I rather become insane than spend another second with Jeager. And at any moment, he was willing to tear me right open. I had to think of something and quick. Something just to buy me time- just to hold out a little longer. How do you beat someone in their own domain?

"Eren.. Let's talk about this now...."

I beckoned, raising my head up more so the ribbon around my neck wouldn't hurt as much.

"You've got the rest of eternity to do whatever the hell you want with me. Isn't that right?"

A soft hum was heard behind my back. Followed by the boy awkwardly shaking his head forward as a 'yes'.

"Well.. Instead of...
Penetrating me- right away- how's about we talk a little...?"

Eren scoffed, shaking his head from side to side.

"Talk about what..? There's nothing we need to discuss. You're mine, and that's all that matters~"

Eren gently hugged me from behind, unaware of the ribbons still holding me by my neck. I let out a groan of pain, meekly standing on my tippie-toes to breathe.
He felt my discomfort and instantly stopped. Moving his hands so that they were both cradling my waist gently. Hugging me from behind.

Perfect...

I've got him out of that position to say the least. Now all I have to do is stall until I drop. God... This all better blow over tomorrow and be a fucking dream. And when I wake up, I expect my foot so far up Eren's ass.. Even if he didn't cause it- hell he was in it. And the main problem of this nightmare.
My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of grumbling behind me. Already knowing where it came from, I turned around to face the boy behind me. Of course, his red eyes followed me. Gaze not faltering on my behalf. I thought long hard of what to say next. Any moment now, and he could switch it up again. Taking me by surprise.
And just as he was about to try something,
I spoke. The words barely made it out of my throat. Soft enough for him to hear.

"Why are you doing this....?"

The question seemed to trigger Eren. Cracking something inside of him that I could see. His grip on my petite hips tightened slightly. Sending waves of pain towards my lower abdomen. His nails were in deep enough to cause markings. But when I opened my mouth to tell him it hurt, he instantly released me all together.
Letting his ribbons replace the areas instead. I would have growled at the fabrics wrapping around my flesh.... But this was a clearly a start. I had managed to get Jeager out of his mood... For now.
Maybe if I could keep him like this for a while.. I could get some answers and understand why this is happening. And if this really is a dream.

Eren walked around my tied temple. Dragging his feet across the cold white floor. Every now and then, his head would tilt to the side. This however only happened when he walked infront of me. During every small circle he made.
The lust in his red eyes had now dissipated, surprisingly. Leaving me nothing to look at but dull... crimson orbs. No emotion, no feeling. It was literally just blunt like my usual ones, I couldn't tell what he was thinking now.
As if everything he felt ha-

"I did this.. Because I love you..."

My eyes grew instantly at his words. The feeling I once had in my limbs began to go numb. Everything had stopped processing correctly. EveryThing. Nothing made any sense whatsoever. Even if I tried to pin point the obvious, my mind was still star stricken by Eren's strong words. And time to time.
This couldn't be. I refused to believe..
Eren had walked in front of me out of the blue. His hands on either side of him. Fists clenching in and out of his palms. I barely even noticed his naked form towering over mine. His eyes still remained dull... Yet another emotion began to seek through.
Sadness.

"I-I've always wanted you.. Corporal. You were the highlight of my day... My hero when I was little and my savior now. B-Being at your side was the greatest honor I had ever been given. Not being humanities last hope... But staying with you. My real dream h-had came true. I got closer and closer to you, and you finally accepted me as one of your closet allies... Believing that I was no threat to humanity. And for that.. I've always loved you.. The way you are to me. What you make of me.. N-not anyone else. But... T-to say the least.. I've always been scared. I've never wanted to admit the truth to you. But... thanks to this season, I finally have the guts to tell you how I feel... And boy, has it been way easier to confess to you.."

His sudden sadness had turned into a had shifted the atmosphere completely. His disappointed attitude vanishing into thin air.. Whilst a bizarre grin creaked across his lips. His tanned face scrunching up in a way that looked terrifying on the young male to say the least. Crimson eyes had ignited once again, showing off the crazy love and desire he had hidden all along. The sight of him sickened me. Making my stomach twist and turn on the inside. In two seconds.. He could everything upside down..

"Wait...W-What do you mean by.. Season?"

For once in my life, I've made a choice to regret. Hearing what he was about to say next.

"But of course~... It's Mating Season.."