Swimming with the Boys

So finally another update yay! This chapter just did not want to be written it took forever! But I finally got it finished, Enjoy.

"What are we going to do Liza?" Sang paced in her bedroom, it had taken everything she had not to have a complete panic attack in the car on the way home. Once the car had pulled to a stop in the driveway she had jumped out and raced upstairs to her room where her guardian waited and she immediately launched into a explanation of what happened. Liza listened to her story with a frown.

"First off you need to calm down, yes it's something to be worried about but panicking is not going to help anything. Dark spirits are attracted to places with high level emotions and from what you told me it sounds like the school is over flowing with students, way more than there should be. I'll look into some things and see if I can find out if he is attached to a person or the school itself. " Sang had stopped her pacing to listen to her and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly she nodded.

"Right okay, your right, flipping out is only going to make things worse, but Liza what are we going to do? School starts in two weeks, and the school may be large and crowded but there is no way I will be able to escape his notice, you told me yourself how attracted they are the Gifted." She bit her lip as she sat down at the edge of her bed.

" Hey now Song Bird, don't you worry, I won't let him hurt you. I'll figure something out ,if we can't find a way to get him out of the school then you just will not go." Sang looked up at her in shock. 

"What? But ho-" 

"Don't worry about it right now, I'll look into it and see what I can do. But you missy have a date with a certain hunk." The woman smirked over at her as she blushed.

"It's not a date, it's just swimming, and should I really go? I mean what about-" Once again the spirit cut her off shaking her head.

"Oh no you don't , you are not getting out of going. You made a promise to that boy and will go missy." She gave the girl a stern glare causing Sang to sigh. She knew better than to argue with her guardian when she got the stubborn glint in her eye, and to be honest she really did want to go. She had actually been looking forward to seeing Nathan again, she was excited to have made a friend and get to swim again. 

"Fine, but you better let me know what you find out about the Other spirit. And Liza? Be careful. " Liza nodded her head rolling her eyes.

"Who's the Guardian here? I'll let you know when I find something. Now go get ready and have a great time, try to relax for once." 

"I still don't want anything to happen to you.." The spirit's expression softened.

"I promise I'll be careful, there is nothing that will ever keep me away from you Song Bird remember that." Sang smiled, her heart warming at the promise and she stood up from the bed.

"Good, I'll see you later then." Liza winked and faded in a whirl smoke,leaving Sang on her own. Sighing softly she walked over to grab her only swim suit from the back of her closet. It was a simple black one piece that had silver swirling designs that ran up along the sides. She  threw her current outfit in the laundry basket and pulled on the swim suit then grabbed a pair of cut off jean shorts and a pink tank top and quickly got dressed. After slipping on a pair of sandals she made a quick check on her mother who was asleep in her room as usual, noise from her sister's room let her know Marie was doing whatever she did in her room and she knew her dad had already left for work.  Silently, she padded down the stairs and out the door. 

By the time she had walked the two houses down to the  house with the pool in the back yard Sang had worked herself up into a nervous,shaking,mess.  She kept wondering what if she made a fool of herself? What if Nathan was only being nice earlier and really didn't want her to come over and will now resent that she showed up? She stood at the door biting her lip, as these thoughts and more swirled around in her head, losing her nerve  she  spun on her heel to go back home, only to bump into a smooth chest. What is with her today? They might as well call her Sang the Amazing Chest Bouncer, this is becoming a very embarrassing habit. Warm hands grabbed her arms to steady her as she stumbled back,though still not used to touching,  luckily she did not react as last time and they both remained standing.