Liza's Return!

AN: Sorry for the long wait you guys, I've been really busy with some home life issues but I finally got the chapter you have all been waiting for. I'm not really happy with it but I figured you guys deserved something for the long wait so here it is :)

Sang was woken up by someone gently shaking her shoulder. She buried further into her pillows , which smelled different than normal but also completely amazing. She grumbled and swatted a hand lazily at the person shaking her, mumbling for Marie to go away and leave her alone. It only took her small complaint for her throat to flare up in pain and she winced.

  "Sang? What's wrong? Your supposed to stay silent, which includes grumbles I would think." A male voice said softly. As the pain lessened she began to remember what had happened that day and that she wasn't in her own bed but in Nathan's bed, which would explain the different scent of her pillows. Letting out a small sigh she slowly sat up and blinked sleepily at Kota, who was sitting on the edge of the bed watching her with a small smile. Frowning in confusion she poked him in the side and gave him an obvious questioning look. This whole no talking thing would get old fast, she could already tell. Which is a bit funny since she rarely talked to anyone before aside from Liza, but now that she wasn't aloud to talk, she actually wanted to now that she had friends. 

 "It's nothing Sang, your just adorable when you first wake up." Kota said guessing correctly what she was to trying to ask. He chuckled in amusement as she blushed brightly at his comment. "You wanted to know." He shrugged and stood up, pressing his glasses up on his nose. "I've made some honey tea for you, I also got that syrup that Doc wanted you to take. "Nodding silently, Sang slipped out of bed and followed Kota out of the bedroom and into the kitchen to find Nathan stirring something on the stove and Silas lounging in a chair at the table, leaning back on the two back legs, his form stretched out with his hands behind his head. Both of them looked up at their entrance and Silas beamed, sitting up and placing the chair back on all four legs. 

 "Aggele! Your awake, did you have a good rest? Are you feeling any better?" He then jumped up and pulled her into warm hug, acting as if he hadn't seen in her days instead of a mere couple hours. Sang wasn't complaining though as she wrapped her arms around him returning the hug, she had only known him for a day, but she was growing to love and anticipate his hugs already. She nodded her head to his questions then pulled back to look over at Nathan smiling thankfully at him hoping he could read her silent thank you for letting her sleep in his bed.

 "Glad you slept okay, I'm fixing some tomato soup, I noticed you didn't eat much earlier and I thought you might be hungry." Nathan smiled at her,waving at her with the spoon in his hand. Sang nodded shyly and sat down at the table and Kota placed a cup of warm tea and small cap full of red syrup."Here's your tea and medicine. Go ahead and drink them, and we will fix our bowls." Sang felt odd being waited on like this, normally it was her taking care of her family, it felt nice she mused to herself as she picked up the cap of medicine  and downed the thick syrup making a face at the taste, her throat ached as she swallowed, but it seemed to be better than before her nap. Smiling at Kota, who was standing there watching her take the medicine she then grabbed her tea and took a small sip. The warm drink seemed to sooth her throat slightly and she relaxed taking another sip. Once everyone had a bowl of tomato soup, Silas grabbed some shredded cheese and sour cream from the fridge and placed it on the table before sitting down.

 "Do you think it would be okay for her have the cheese Kota?" Nathan looked over at his friend with a small frown. "I mean it will melt in her soup don't you think?" 

"I'm sure it will be fine if she wants some of it, just make sure it's all melted alright?" Kota said looking over at Sang who nodded her head, taking the offered package of cheese and sprinkled some over the top of her soup, mixing the cheese in so it would melt quicker. Once everyone had topped their soup to their liking they all dug in.