A Report

Yes I'm actually updating before a whole month has passed by a miracle I know! So I'm not sure if I'm really happy with this chapter but you birds wanted to know about the meeting so here ya go!

"LUKE! GET BACK HERE!" A shout echoed through the large mansion of one Victor Morgan. A cackling blonde raced up the stairs, his hands full of several delicious chocolate brownies that Victor's cook had made, a large angry, dark haired figure stomped up after him. With a smirk the blonde raced into his friend's bedroom, shoving a browning into his mouth as he leaped over the bed and hid behind another friend. The tall amused Greek shook his head.

"You just have to rile him up before the meeting don't you Luke?" The blonde looked up at his tall friend and grinned.

"What can I say Victor's cook makes the best brownies Si, how could I deny this chocolaty goodness?" He popped another brownie into his mouth and glance over at his fuming little brother who stood on the other side of the bed an angry scowl spread across his face.

"You haven't even had fucking breakfast yet!" The other four guys in the room sighed and shook their head at the normal antics of the two brothers.

"Alright settle down, Doc and Mr Blackbourne should be here any minute and then everyone can eat." One of the guys said, pressing his glasses up on his nose. Luke smiled cheekily and popped another brownie in his mouth causing his brother to growl, when he felt a smack on his arm from his friend that was laying the bed.

"Dammit Luke it's too fucking early for you and North's fucking flirting!" A crystal blue eye glared at him in annoyance. The red head sitting on a bean bag by the window snickered.

"Dude it's only 10:30 we've been up way earlier than this. Especially if we're doing hours."

"Shut it Nate! You didn't have to fucking scout a fucking mall all damn night then deal with a fucking poltergeist throwing random shit at you, while you tried to track the fucker!"

"Language Mr Coleman, I could hear your swearing from down the hall." A tall figure stood in the doorway, dressed in his typical grey suit, glasses perched on his nose as his grey eyes landed on the tired boy on the bed. Gabe sat up ruffling his brown hair, brushing the blonde streaks out of his eyes.

"Great everyone's here! So can we get this meeting over and done with so we can eat?" Luke said bouncing on the balls of his feet.

"Like your even hungry after scarfing down a dozen of those brownies." His brother snapped at him as he leaned against the wall crossing his arms.

"Aw come on North you know that chocolate never fills me up." The blonde pouts at his brother who scowls and opens his mouth for a smart reply.

"Enough Messrs Taylor, we will eat after the meeting. Now lets begin. " The suited figure made his way over to the desk sitting in a chair next to another one of the boys who was typing away on his laptop. As he sat down the boy closed the laptop and straightened up as everyone else got themselves comfortable, the other figure that had come in , plopped down on the bed, strangely quiet causing the other boys to eye him suspiciously.

"What? I know I'm sexy but all this staring is making me blush!" This caused everyone to roll their eyes. The grey eyed leader look at him with a stern glare before speaking.

" This meeting has been called to catch up on the preparations on the Ashley Waters assignment, the possible poltergeist and then it seems Mr Lee has met an interesting bird. " This caused the others to perk up looking over at the bespectacled boy.

"We will start with Ashley Waters preparations. Mr Morgan, Mr Taylor, how are you coming along with wiring the school?" The boy in the chair next to him cleared his throat.