29.

Six Weeks Later.

"Kentrell it's been almost two months. Put it on right and stop fuckin' playing." Von frowned at him, and he smacked his lips.

"It is on right. What is you talkin' 'bout mane?" He frowned in confusion, laughing at the stale look on his face.

"You always making my babies shit tight." He shook his head at him, undoing the pamper that he'd did on Saint, fixing it the right way.

"Ight show me how to do it." Kentrell said, and Von shook his head at him once more.

"You doing it right but it's too tight. You a' give them a rash." Von told him, passing Saint back to him.

"I just don't want it to slip off bra. When I put the diaper on right wit' True, he shitted in his sleep and it slid up his back cause the damn diaper wasn't tight." Kentrell said as he put a onesie on Saint, picking him up.

"Quit telling his fucking business." He laughed, and Kentrell shrugged, picking True up as well, being careful with their heads.

"You smell good lil bootybutt." He kissed the side of True's face, who whined to him, making him roll his eyes.

"Hm, let me see." Von took Saint from him, passing him a bottle of cold breast milk that Saniyah had freshly pumped and refrigerated early this morning.

True preferred cold breast milk rather than warm, and none of them knew why. He'd cry until he got cold milk or milk directly from Saniyah's boob, so they never warmed his up unlike Saint who preferred warmer milk.

Kentrell sat down next to Von on the couch that was in the nursery, laying True on his chest and holding the bottle to his mouth.

True's eyes immediately closed, sucking from the nipple of the bottle, before his face scrunched up, beginning to cry.

Kentrell took the bottle from his mouth and put it in his own, realizing no milk was coming out. He bit a very small hole into the nipple, tasting milk that came out, and then put it back to True's lips.

"This bottle must be brand new." He mumbled, slouching in the couch as he lightly rocked him in his arms.

"Yeah. Bae wanted color coordinating bottles so she threw all the other ones out last night when you was sleep." Von told him, and Kentrell shook his head, chuckling.

It was about ten in the morning, the time that either Von or Kentrell-sometimes both of them-got up to take care of the babies to allow Saniyah to sleep through the morning since she usually stayed up through the night with the babies.

Currently, Saniyah was asleep in their bedroom, while they'd just finished bathing the boys, now feeding them breakfast.

Following their usual routine, the boys would be back asleep for a nap after they ate, and would sleep for about a good two hours.

During that time frame, Kentrell would make breakfast which would awake Saniyah, and then the three of them would get themselves ready for the day before the babies were back up from their nap.

Saniyah loved how organized they were. It made the day so much easier following a routine, and the babies were used to it as well, so they knew exactly when it was nap time, and when it was bed time later in the night.

"You still tired?" Von asked, looking over at Kentrell who's head rested on his shoulder.

"Nah. My head hurting though." He mumbled, his eyes on True who sucked steadily from the bottle.

"Fa' what? You feel sick?" He questioned, reaching over to feel his forehead, and Kentrell chuckled.

"I ain't sick. I slept without my pillow last night." He shrugged, and Von rolled his eyes, chuckling.