Chapter 5. Stiles the Rapper

I was exuding energy as I sprung out of bed this morning. I slept for a total of six hours and I feel as if I've been in hibernation. I am completely rested, no exhaustion or fatigue left in my body. It's been one week since the whole Kate incident, and since that night I have slept rather soundly every chance I got. I'm pretty sure I'm to the point to where I can't sleep any more because I've done it so much. My body healed from the electric shock that evening, and I was back to one hundred percent health... but with a few added tricks. 

I'm faster, a hell of a lot faster than I had been before. I can hear things that I couldn't before. And I can smell things that would have been undetectable before. All of these abilities started up the morning after I was shocked. It's like that added jolt of electricity sped up the process of me becoming a wolf, even though I'm not a wolf. 

Kate called me an Admonowolf. Which I'm assuming is some sort-of hybrid type thing between a werewolf and an Admonere. According to Deaton, back in the Nogitsune days,  Admonowolf's are extremely rare. Most Admonere's don't take to the bite after they've already made the transition into becoming an Admonere... lucky me, being the exception. 

I have yet to tell Scott or Stiles about what Kate said to me, and I know that I need to let them in on what's happening to me... but I just don't think know is the best time. We are trying to help Peter, lord knows why because I hate him more than anything, find his 117 million dollars that was stolen from him, on top of finding Kate... which is a task in itself. 

Derek is now back into adult form, which I'm relieved and disappointed about. When he was younger he was more open with me, especially about how he trusts me and keeps thinking about being in love with me... and as much as I hate to say this, I want to know why. Derek Hale doesn't love anyone, other than his family. I certainly can't be the exception. Mainly because I haven't done anything for him to see me in that way at all. 

So, on top of all of that— I don't think now is the best time to drop the whole Admonowolf bomb on everyone. 

When I woke up this morning, I cleaned my room from head to toe. I vacuumed, dusted, cleaned the windows, made the bed, did some laundry and I even organized my closet by color. All before my alarm went off for school. Scott left early, him and Stiles had Lacrosse practice before classes started this morning. Stiles came and picked him up, and gave me a hug and kiss for "good luck" before they left. 

While I'm thinking about it I should send him a text about that. 

Text to : stuhlinskiii aka bae

      good luck today handsome! i'll be there as soon as i can. i love you very much! x

Okay, so now that's done. I just need to take a shower and change and then I can head off to school. What should I wear today? While I was organizing my closet I realized that over sixty percent of it consisted of gray tops... so maybe I should pick a color from the other forty percent? Navy blue sounds good. Not too different from gray, but different enough to wear it doesn't fall into the gray category. 

And if Lydia says something to be about it, I'm gonna smack her. 

▴▵▴