Chapter 3

"Seokie didn't kill me ...Too late aish!! Hoseok!!" He wiped the trickle of drool off his cheek with his fist.

Hoseok cackled and brought his little fist to his mouth.

The baby liked being with Yoongi, kissing his pale cheeks and squeezing them between his little hands like only a baby could.

"Yoonshi"

"Brat, It's YoonGi, Hoseokie ... Yoon-Gi, repeat with me: YOON- GIII"

"Yoon-shiiii," he repeated, laughing, revealing his pink gum, where the first tooth of his milk seemed to peek out.

Yoongi sighed knowing that it would be impossible to get the baby to pronounce his name correctly.

"Hoseok..." The baby's little hands took his cheeks "Uh, no.  Stop doing those" The baby began to play with his lips, laughing when he held them too tight and they wrinkled.

"Yoonshii," the baby repeated over and over, totally delighted.

Yoongi finally leaned back on the mattress of his crib, and let the baby do what he wants with his face.  But Hoseok only climbed enough to get on top of the boy and rest his head on the older boy's chest, yawning and falling asleep listening to the calm beating of his heart.

Yoongi made sure that the baby did not fall and rested his hand against his little back, patting it, just like Mrs. Jung did when it was time for Hoseok to fall asleep.

Yoongi sighed.  Hoseok was very cuddly, a too cuddly baby with pretty cheeks, of course he was!  But also, whenever he could, he would bite him and drool, cry when he was not near him and even pulled the hair of his brother HyunSoo, totally jealous to see how both brothers played.  The thing happened when, HyunSoo, at a certain moment ended up holding Yoongi in his arms while tickling him;  and Hoseok, seeing that, screamed totally angry and removed himself from his father's arms to crawl up to HyunSoo and give him that hair pulling and yell at him indignantly. Hoseok was a wild baby!

But just the same, even if he tried to hide it, he adored that baby.  And, truth be told, when he wasn't with Hoseok;  he missed him. He missed those biting and drooling, or those attempts he made to talk to him, babbling pure "gi gi, Yoonshi, gu gu" while he showed him a toy or just wanted to talk to him.

And just as Hoseok was jealous of his older brother, he was jealous of Kim Namjoon. A child, also his age, who visited them a few times and stole all the baby's attention.

Even he was surprised when he let out a little grunt like those his father would make when another alpha stared at his mother a lot, just because Namjoon had hugged the baby and pinched his cheek lovingly.

Yoongi was confused and did not understand why he felt that way.  But what he was sure of was that he would protect the baby from anyone who makes him cry or says bad things to him.

Among so many thoughts, Yoongi unconsciously hugged the baby stronger against his chest, without actually hurting him, and he fell fast asleep.

Nara tiptoed into the room, made sure the two children were properly covered, and then pulled out her cell phone to take pictures.

"Again?" Asked her husband, entering the place while he denied and positioned himself next to his Omega "stop taking so many photos of them, darling.  I admit they look very cute like that but ... Don't you think you have enough?"

"It's just that ... " she sighed and leaned her face against her alpha's shoulder," I want to save every little memory that happens before ... We go back to Gwangju.  And I know it's a few years away, but ... I'd like ... You know, take enough pictures for our Hoseokie to remember."

"Now that I think about it, I feel like our departure won't be a good idea," Mr. Jung whispered, leaning closer against the crib and stroking his puppy's hair. "Our son has a huge connection to him ... We barely managed to get Yoongi to sleep at his house again!"

The only way they managed to calm the baby was with a garment loaded with Yoongi's soft scent.  Despite the fact that the child himself did not yet have a scent of his own, the baby seemed to recognize him and fell asleep with the wrinkled garment between his little fists, very close to his little button nose.

"Yes ... I thought so too," both adults sighed at the same time, "but our return to Gwangju is inevitable."

"Likewise, we have the advantage that they are still small.  The pain of separation will not be so much now than when both are already presented before the eyes of the Moon Goddess."

And so, both adults left the room, not knowing the consequences that their future actions would bring.

Since the connection that both children had was much more complex than everyone thought.  His wolves, despite being just puppies, had already recognized each other as a couple and their souls were just waiting for the right moment to bond.

The Moon had already blessed that union, and long before there was any bond.