Chapter 4

Yoongi was very angry. The reason? Hoseok had torn his favorite story.  And, for that reason, the child no longer wanted to see the baby ever.  Never of ever!

And so that afternoon, totally outraged, he left the house very angry and ignoring Hoseok's cry as he called out to him from the window.

Although, when taking the first steps outside the house, he really wanted to go back and carry the baby, he backed off when he remembered how he finished his favorite book;  So he took the hand of his older brother who was in charge of fetching him since his parents were working, and he left without even looking back just once.

Yoongi was sleeping when the constant and close murmurs of his parents in the room, wanting to wake Hyunsoo, ended up waking him up as well.

"Mom what's wrong?" Asked poor Hyunsoo in a confused whisper, who was still somewhat asleep.

Apparently none of the three realized that the child had woken up.  Not until Hyorin explained to her son the reason why they woke him up.

"We have to go to the hospital, darling.  Apparently Hoseok is sick and we are going to accompany them."

Instantly in the process the fact that: Hospital, Hoseok, and sick.  They were in the same sentence, he sat on his bed and looked at his parents with bright eyes and trembling pout.

"What happened with Seokseok?" The adults turned to see the child surprised. "Why is he in the hospital?"

"Son, what are you doing awake? Go back to sleep" Changhyun ordered but Yoongi denied feeling his eyes fill with tears.

"I-it was my fault, ri-right?" he asked her with a muffled voice as he wiped the small droplets of tears in his eyes with his clenched fists.  Ho-Seokie is sick because of me.

"No no no. Baby don't think that" Instantly and protectively, Hyorin wrapped her arms around him. "It's not your fault, yes?"

"Not like that, Yoongi. You don't have to blame yourself for anything. With Mom we will only go to the hospital to accompany the Jungs and we will return, surely, in the middle of the morning.  Now you guys just go back to sleep, okay?" The alpha ordered, placing a kiss on both children's foreheads.

"No!  I w-want to go too!" Little Min roared decisively as he got up from the bed, going to his closet, to revolver inside it and look for a jacket that he can put on.  Finding one of Kumamon -of those in which, in the part of the hood, has ears of the happy character-;  and, between tears and anguished whimpers, he passed the sleeves down his arms, not realizing that he was upside down. "I-I'm ready.  Let's go."

Hyorin looked at him tenderly, lifting him off the ground in her arms, and placing him close to her neck so that she can soothe him with her scent.

"No, you can't my little Kumamon fan." She whispered affectionately as she distributed small caresses on his back. "It is very dangerous that you are there, you could get sick."

"B-but ... I want to go with SeokSeok. Doctors can scare him and I'm not there to protect him" he insisted as his mother deposited him in the same bed as HyunSoo.

"Sorry, puppy.  We can't risk you getting sick there" his father said in a firm voice. "You will stay with your brother and when we return we will take you to Hoseok, okay?"2

HyunSoo was starting to worry.  His little brother hadn't stopped crying since his parents went to the hospital with the jungs. and that happened hours ago;  and despite the fact that he had stopped shaking and sobbing, silent tears continued to flow and fall down his pale cheeks, already reddened from rubbing them with his little fists.

"I'll go make breakfast, Yoon," he announced as he uncovered himself and got out of bed, but Yoongi's hand closing against his pajama top prevented him from doing so.

"I don't want to, Hyung. I want to go with Hoseok" he whimpered in protest.

Hyunsoo sighed "But you should also have breakfast, Yoon. If you don't, mom and dad are going to get mad."

Then that gave free rein to a prolonged, disconsolate and noisy crying on the part of the minor.

"Hi-Hoseok is very bad and u-you don't want me-you mean nothing-he complained while he hid his face between his hands. "B-but I know that he-he's bad" His shoulders contracted from his crying and his voice came out in a muffled way, every so often sniffing "I-I want to see Ho-seok, Hyung."

Hyunsoo quickly hugged him, seeking to comfort him and convey reassurance.  But the truth was that the older one was very nervous, he had never seen his brother in such an anguished way.  Not even when he had once lost his Kumamon plush on the bus.

"Look, I'm going to call mom and see if you can talk to Hoseok, okay? But in return you have to eat breakfast" he offered him as a deal while he took him in his arms and placed him close to his neck, as he had seen his mother do. "We do this?"

After a long pause in which Yoongi analyzed the older's words, he ended up nodding, in agreement, and finally hid between his neck, pinching his nose right in the center, where the scent was much more concentrated.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mom..."

"HyunSoo, darling! Everything is alright? Something happened?  Did something happen to them?"

"No.  It's just ... Yoongi is very sad and wants to see Hoseok. He wouldn't stop crying and I told hkm that I would call you so he can talk to Hoseok, only then he calmed down."

"Oh!" Hyorin looked at the others, since the call was on loudspeaker so that her husband, who was there with her, can also listen;  tenderness overflowed the eyes of those present, until Nara, who lightly rocked Hoseok in her arms, let out a slight "Aw" "We're driving back in Mr. Jung's car right now, honey. And Hoseok is asleep."

"But Hobi is okay, mom?" Asked quickly the older and Yoongi, in his imagination, thought the worst and burst into tears again "Hey, Yoon!  No, don't cry, Hoseok is fine. Now they are coming back ..."

Mrs. Jung was dying of tenderness and concern, for.  what she approached between the two seats and looked at her alpha "There's little to go, darling" We better stop at the Min's house so Yoongi can see that Hoseok is there. I think nothing will make you happier."

Mr. Jung nodded in complete agreement.  The Min were internally grateful for that.

Hoseok laughed delightedly at the attention he was receiving from Yoongi at that time.

As soon as they had arrived at the Min house, Yoongi burst into tears when he saw his Hoseokie well and healthy.  The noise of his sobbing was so much that he ended up waking up the baby, who as soon as he recognized Yoongi stretched out his little hand asking him to hold him.

Yoongi once settled the baby in his arms, he took care of filling all the little face of little kisses, on his forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose and going back to his forehead, staying there a long time while he apologized to the baby for leaving like that and promising not to he never would.

And Hoseok, meanwhile, enjoyed and tried to wipe away the tears that ran down the child's cheeks, patting his skin briefly, his little eyes shining with the happiness he felt being surrounded by the scent and attention of the elder.

"GiiGii!  He exclaimed before kissing his cheek and standing there, wanting to bite him and drool him. Yoongi this time did not complain.