Chapter 7

Present

Yoongi was walking calmly and lazily through the corridors of the school, they were at recess and he was heading towards the backyard, where he would meet Jimin, Taehyung and Seokjin.

He ignored the mocking looks that many gave him and he also endured the ujones of some alphas. He hated it, and the worst part was that he couldn't say or do anything about it.

Min Yoongi was nothing. He was not Alpha, he was not omega, nor was he a beta. He hadn't even shown up yet.  And the doctors doubted that that would ever happen, apparently his wolf was sound asleep.  That is why everyone took advantage and got rid of him.  Min Yoongi was nothing.

He whispered a curse into the air and prepared to wait for the Kim-park trio under the only tree that the courtyard possessed.

He covered his eyes with his forearm and turned up the volume of that rap that.  started to sound very quiet.  He had of him He moved his foot and head to the beat of the music and rapped some parts that he knew perfectly.

"Hyung !!" He was not scared when Taehyung threw himself on top of him, he was already used to those unsuccessful attempts to "scare" him by the minor.

He groaned at the force with which he had fallen against his abdomen and pushed Taehyung's slim body away, with the evil of wanting to throw him to the ground.  But as always, Jimin made sure that didn't happen and cut off Taehyung before he rolled on the ground.  He snorted at it, paused the music, and removed his headphones.

"How about the first hour?" He asked them and they smiled.

"Good" Jimin and Taehyung answered at the same time, sometimes the two of them were scary when that happened. Taehyung kept talking "What about you Hyung?"

Yoongi sighed and gave a vague "ah"

"I dont complain." He simply replied as he covered his eyes with his arm again.

Seokjin grimaced, "Are they still bothering you?"

Yoongi didn't reply, he simply invited the older one to sit next to him.

"Do you know why our parents organized that horrible meeting?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

"Apparently the Jungs are back," Jimin whispered absently as he combed Taehyung's hair.

"The Jungs?"  Yoongi repeated with a frown.

"Yes, they had a baby. You were always attached to him. Don't you remember them?"

For some reason Yoongi did not, although that last name seemed familiar, he could not remember from where. He didn't even remember that supposed baby.

He denied both times while shrugging.

"He's the same age as Tae," Seokjin added happily and the named looked at him excitedly, maybe they'll get along.

Taehyung nodded excitedly. Jimin wanted to groan, maybe a little jealous.

"Do you know the name of ..."

"Jung Hoseok ...."

Something inside Yoongi stirred when hearing that name and having a vague memory that passed through his head too fast to be able to remember it again, but apparently very important because he felt something strange scratch his chest. He was alarmed.

His wolf? It was impossible.  He was fast asleep and seemed not to want to wake up.

He just let it go.

He woke up from her little trance upon hearing Taehyung's playful laugh, all because Jimin was tickling her neck.

"It's strange that you don't remember Hoseok, you know" Seokjin began to speak, looking tenderly at Jimin and Taehyung were always glued, you and Hoseok were like gum to the shoe.  Also when the baby had to go to Gwangju you cried for three whole days. I expected it from Taehyung since he was just a baby, also from Jimin. But you..."

"I just don't remember," he exclaimed with a shrug, "my memories start around the age of seven ... I think ... And there's no cry baby other than Taehyung."

"Hey!" He complained putting his attention on Yoongi, wanting to reach him to annoy him but Jimin had him by the waist.

Seokjin started playing with the grass as he made thoughtful faces.

"Well, maybe when you see him again you will remember something." He said with some hope.

Yoongi wished so.  Because apparently that baby had been very important in his childhood.  He wanted to remember it.