Memories!

A/N: If anyone wonders about the pictures...well they will be pretty random in this book XD

Also thanks YunyaNiiChan for helping me with the story line. I really had no clue, so thanks a lot feathers!

Izuku's POV unless said otherwise!

I still remember the day I was kaptured and brought here. It was one of the worst moments ever. Not only did I never dream of something like this happening to me but my dear friend gave up on me that day. He ditched me and never intended to come back. That fact was something I came to understand after a couple of years after they got me.

Ohh how stupid I was trusting my dear friend Kacchan.

How stupid I was thinking that he would still remain the same ever after I was diagnosed quirkless!

When did the change happen and why was I so oblivious to it?

I couldn't remember anymore but I do remember that day we played together in the park.

*flashback brought to you by a certain little green bunny and an angry issue filled Pomeranian*

Me: Kacchan, let's play!

Kacchan: No, bugger off!

Me: But Kacchan, it will be fun.

Kacchan: Fun?!... Well okay let's play Hide and Seek.

Me: Okay.

Kacchan: You hide, I seek!

Me: Okay, Kacchan.

I was soo happy about his respond and that we didn't had to play hero and villain together cause Kacchan tended to be a bit rough with me using his quirk all the time. The fact that I get to be the villain every time also remains.

I went to hide on top of a slide because there was this constuction and it was perfect to climb and hide. Neeldess to say I was sure Kacchan could find me here cause I wanted him to find me and play like we used to play together. If I would hide super hard then he would be annoyed and  100% explode on me later on.

Little did I know that he never came for me. Ever!

I waited for so long and it was getting dark outside. Still I was 6 years old and I had the utmost faith in my friend not to leave me alone. As it was getting darker I started doupting myself and I started panicking too. So I ended up getting out of my hideing spot.

Me: Kacchan?

Nothing.

No respond whatsoever.

There was nothing and no one here anymore. I was all alone.

Me: Kacchan? It's not funny!

Once again I received nothing but silence.

Me: KACCHAN!

I started screaming my dear old friends name but he never responded and so I started searching for him but couldn't find him. There was only one reason for that and I didn't wanted to think about it. I didn't wanted it to be real but it was. He set me up and went home.

Me: Stupid Kacchan *sob* 

It was so dark that I started to get scared. I hated darkness with a pation and now that I was all alone in this park at night, I felt stupid. Why was I even there? Why did I wait soo long and not go home? I didn't had an answer to it. I guess I trusted my dear old friend too much.

As I was crying there sitting on the ground, I didn't notice someone approaching me until a man was stadning in front of me.

Man: Hey, kid. Why are you crying.

Me: *sob* Kacchan left me alone *sob*

Man: Kacchan?

Me: *Sob* My friends. *sob*

Man: Should I help you find your friend?

I know I was not the brightest but I knew very well never to go with any stranger and it took me a bit to relaized that someone was standing in front of me. One glance and I could see that the man was wearing all black.  If that wasn't sus then I didn't know what and he gave off this dangerous vibe. 

In an instante I stood up and bolted away from the man. I was scared and I wanted to go home. However the man caught up to me and picked me off the ground pretty easily.

Me: LET GO!

Man: HAHAHAHA aren't you a lively boy.

Me: HELP! HELP!

Man: Scream all you want kiddo, no one will come here.

I tried fighting the man even bit his hand but he didn't let go of me in fact he hold me tight until someone else came and that person injected something into my system and before long I was blacking out.

*End of flashback brought to you by a bunny which had dragon wings and horns*

So stupid!

How could I trust Kacchan!

All of the sudden the comm system went off. It was a note directed at myself. It was telling me to go to the training area. It was nothing new for me. I got used to this after being stuck in here for the last 9 years.

A lot happened in the 9 years and one of the mayour things was that I wasn't quirkless anymore. I had mutliple quirks now and I was the only child which survived that gruesome torture. It hurt soo much but thankfully my will to live was stronger and my body adapted to it very quickly.

This was how I gained small black horns which are covered and hidden in my hair, long bunny ears that were hanging down as I never liked to have them up. I also got black leathery wings which could only be described as dragon wings as for my quirks... I had so many of them that I wasn't even sure if I knew all of them.

I also had some vampire fangs and my senses were a lot sensible then others.

In terms of speed and strenght there was no one who could beat me. On top of that I could heal myself with my salvia. It sounded gross but it was usefull for most of the injuries I got, so I was thankfull for it. 

Me: And here I go again for another round....

There was this training ground which was underground like this facility. I knew that it was owned by the hero commission which made me hate heroes over the time but every time they send someone over to fight with me and call it training, I realize that they are not better than me. They are caged and locked up with chakles that hold them back. They are not their own person and never will be as long as they are under controll of the hero commission.

Just like that my hate for heroes went to the hero commission and I knew if I had the chance to burn this down and get out of here, I would end up killing the people who did this to me.

I would make them suffer the same fate I did.

I would make them pay for stealing my childhood and making me into a monster!